1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

600 Users

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cervus, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

I've seen it mentioned on the Fanfiction.net a few times. That could be it. I found it through Potter'sPlace3.

2. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

I, too found this through ff.n - Midknight's profile, to be precise. Excellent advertising.

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Thank you, I'm up to probably close to 90 ish folks or so that've come through that way. Makes me proud to see them come in... but then annoyed when I get the ineitable "Update?" Pm come through the same day, lol.

Was a pain in the ass getting my name to show in the search engine though, sometimes it still doesn't show, I guess due to the .net? =(

4. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

The first time I visited this site was also through Midknight's profile. But since I didn't have my own internet at the time, I just browsed for 5 minutes or so and then left when I saw there was nothing here to download, forgeting all about DLP for a long time... :)

The second time I found it was accidently over Google.

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Me and Midknight were pretty much talking via the reviews on FF.Net for a while before I tried the URL that was his nick. Heh.

6. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

How I got here was kind of funny. Bobmin used to have this site at the top of their links section on their yahoo group and I found this site that way. I probably would have never had gone to their yahoo group or even finish half of the story if it wasn't for the fact that ff.net deleted the story before I could read enough to form a proper opinion. But it happened and I went to their group, found out that their fic wasn't really worth it, but it got me here so it wasn't a total loss.

7. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

I really have no idea how I got here. I think I found it through Google though. Or maybe a link on FF.net. Who knows?

8. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

I have two accounts here. I got here through Mid's profile. That was when this site had about 150-200 members I think. Wow! It's grown a LOT since then....

9. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

I got here through Raven's profile exactly 138 Days ago on the 28th Aug 2005. Can't remember how many members there were then but I'm sure it was under two hundred.

10. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I think i got here when there were somewhere between 50-80 people here...how i got here i have no clue...but yea i'm glad i'm here :D

11. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

from what i remember it was through Raven that i got here (back in the day when he was actively posting updates to HoS and EoH) i was just taking a gander every know and then until i took the plunge, and here is yours truely. *bows*