1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete A Destiny Altered by An Origami Fish - T - Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Nerdman3000, May 7, 2013.

1. Nerdman3000

Nerdman3000 Seventh Year

Title: A Destiny Altered
    Author: An Origami Fish
    Rating: T
    Category: Adventure/Romance
    Chapters: 69
    Words: 869,005
    Updated: December 8, 2012
    Published: November 14, 2011
    Summary: In corrupting a regret-filled Tahiri, Darth Caedus makes one crucial mistake. It is not he who controls the past, present, or the future, but the Force. How much difference can one kiss make? An AU story on what happens if Anakin survived Myrkr.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7551001/1/A-Destiny-Altered

This is a very interesting story. It's a Star Wars New Jedi Order fanfic, and its a AU that explores what if Anakin Solo didn't die on Myrkr in the book Star by Star. It's a very good story, and I greatly enjoy it, however the only real issue that hangs over it is the fact that it starts right in the scene that Anakin Solo died in the book and continues onward, meaning that you first have to read each of the NJO books up to that specific scene in Star by Star, and then you have to start reading this story(unless you go to Wookiepedia and read each of the NJO book summaries).

It also adds other stuff from the Star Wars EU with various cameos from things like The Force Unleashed and The Clone Wars. Still, I highly enjoyed this story and I recommend it.

The author is currently writing a sequel that he plans to release later this year in late 2013.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013