1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP A Necessary Gift: A Harry Potter Story by cosette-aimee

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by CosmosGravitation, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Rising galium knight

Rising galium knight Squib

High Score:
    Well if you guys haven't heard the story's been somewhat regularly updated nowadays. And the writing's really picked up from those early chapters. Voldemort has made his debut as a Gaunt and is finally found going to play the role of cold politician that we awaited for. Harry or should I say Orion's influence in the slytherin house continues to grow while Hermione's on the verge of waging war against the pureblood's as a second year which I find a bit unbelievable. Though in the end the story's not too bad and shows promise to actually turn into a decent fanfic.

2. Majube

Majube Order Member DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Gollum, you made it sound like it'd just been updated. I actually really like Harrys annoyance with Hermione yet I understand how Hermione is actually trying to fight the casual misconceptions and how Harry still has no idea how condescending he sounds even though he's muggle raised.