1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Advent Against Time by matdeception - M - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Shezza, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

I didn't really enjoy this fic. Some elements of it just... "rubbed me the wrong way." The writing was so-so, in my opinion, and the plot... meh. 3/5.

2. Agnostics Puppet

Agnostics Puppet Professor

Perhaps this just caught me at a bad time but... I thought the fic was crap. There were countless grammar and punctuation errors including missing words and run on sentences. The plot seemed like a far fetched effort to pair Naruto up with Itachi without making it slash. And the writing was disjointed at best, and confusing at worst. 1/5 from me.

3. Manatheron

Manatheron Headmaster

I found it a rather engrossing Idea actually. Perhaps it is the inverse of what you said, and it caught me at the right time. but I'm seeing an Intelligent Naruto coupled with an Intelligent and Dangerous OC with nods towards Politics, Combat, Intrigue, treachery, and redemption, with a healthy dose of good old fashion lust just to top it all off.

Naruto Obviously knew he was getting played by 'Ita'. When he found out what she intended he had no compunctions against going along with it. Stop and think about it, Intentionally or not he's given 'Ita' some pretty big signs that she got more than she thought she did. Add in the fact that three years is more than long enough for them to either find a way around the decree, or... well... comply, and you have the makings of an Epic Story if it's spun the right way, especially considering the collusion between Danzo and Fugako, and the knowledge that Saratobi is now well aware of the Uchiha clans plotting.

I Refuse to rate this at the moment because despite it's current length, the author is still laying the foundation of it, but I must say that I like where it's headed. If pressed to give it a rating as it stands, I'd say 4 4.5ish.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  4. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

That just gave me the unwanted mental image of a female Sandaime. Gah.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009