1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

American Gods Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

Yeah but he haf used up his power so at this point in the game they are the same in that regard.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Tracker. Vig. Scum would also be able to guess from the limited roleblocker.

3. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    Your definition of bodyguard is really different from mine.

4. Koalas

High Score:
    And a neioghbourizer that can't include himself seems garbage. I don't know, neither situation seems ideal.

---------- Post automerged at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

It's a situational power. Like doctor is a strong power regardless of player. If Fonti had drawn bodyguard it'd be essentially useless.

5. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    Yeah. On my site, bodyguard means doctor and martyr means bodyguard. So I didn't realize until someone outright said the whole dying for someone else thing that it wasn't the doctor kind of bodyguard, if that makes sense.

---------- Post automerged at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

We actually use martyrs in most games.

6. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I think this plan might win the game.

It only fails if Jan and Koalas are both town and there are two other scum. Which would be somewhat astonishing.

7. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    As for the neighborizer thing- I've only ever seen people that could connect two others OR people that could recruit their own chat. Not one that could do either.

8. Koalas

High Score:
    To me neighbourizer starts a chat with one other. Basically weaker Nason. Given role weirdness this might be different.

9. Rubicon

Could you clarify what you mean by two nights?

If you had taken a night-action power on N3 instead of fonti's daykill, could you have used it N4?

10. Koalas

High Score:
    Plotless Jan wins the game. I end you up in obs. Choose.

---------- Post automerged at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

You like thar plan rubicon. Fine. Shoot me Plotless. Opwn the game wide open

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Noone is shooting koalas today.

I just got information from my trusted friend brain that all you guys seem to have ignored, and I have no idea why you would do that.

the following part will be written in capslock, so that everyone understands it.

KOALAS WAS TRACKED N1 AND WE DO KNOW THAT HE VISITED FONTI. WE ALSO KNOW THAT HE VISITED ONLY FONTI. AS NEIGHBOURHOOD HE WOULD HAVE VISITED TMNT AS WELL.

if you believe koalas and myself are scumbuddies you shoot/lynch me and look like a really big idiot after the flip. You do not touch him.

Thank you, gonna go eat some breakfast now. Will tell everyone why I am town later today, since I am the likely lynch as far as it looks just now.

---------- Post automerged at 07:33 ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 ----------

my friend brain is a really nice guy, way nicer than my mortal enemy autocorrect.

It is neighbourizer not neighbourhood. Learn to mafia stupid phone.

12. Rubicon

*blinks*
    That is a good point.

Unvote

Have you claimed yet?

---------- Post automerged at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Unless Koalas actually did pretend to be TMNT. I have no idea why he'd do that, but it was his idea so.<br>

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I claimed vt with the flavor of the morningstar, bred in Russia, yes.

You are the only one allowed to ask, because you subbed in today.

I am really annoyed and pissed off at this point. We have two new players who are more or less frozen all day and five people who are all more or less trying to solve the game.

Well Rubicon at least looks like he is trying to solve something.

As of right now koalas and plotless are closed to confirmed to me.

My problem is that I do not see evil and tempus as scum, not really.

Which makes it auto. Kill lj

---------- Post automerged at 07:56 ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 ----------

Kill lj Rubicon and myself and the game should be over.

---------- Post automerged at 07:59 ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 ----------

I might have to look at evil and tempus again to be sure of this, because both of them are more coasting than solving the game, but this feels ok to me.

I have all of today to check out what they did all game.

14. Rubicon

I'd clear Koalas, except he said he believed mafia have a normal neighborizor who opened a chat with fontisian and pretended to be TMNT. For the lulz or something. So I don't want to clear him.

But the good news is Plotless and Tempus solve themselves mechanically, and the similarity of their roles suggests they're both town.

That leaves Evil, LJ, you and Koalas. And Evil and LJ seem town.

---------- Post automerged at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Okay, talk to me about LJ. Why is she scum?

15. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    Is that how trackers work here? If a tracker or watcher views someone that interacts with multiple people, one is randomly chosen in pretty much every variant of mafia I've ever played.

---------- Post automerged at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

I refuse to be miskilled in another game. Jan- why are you ignoring the fact that I cleared myself by knowing the town VC on D2 and making that clear in my posts? Why do you think I am scum? You can't honestly think I'd be less engaged as scum than town because you've seen the exact opposite to be true.

---------- Post automerged at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

And Jan- You have no room to be pissed at anyone when you've promised for like a week to do rereads on me and other people and draw conclusions and still haven't. Instead, you spent a shitton of time coloring tallies but doing like nothing with them.

---------- Post automerged at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

vote jan

ermwkmrkwer

---------- Post automerged at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

"At night, you may target a player. You learn who that player visited, if anyone. If you do not learn that your target visited anyone, you may use your ability again the following night."

Ok. So that would have shown everyone Koalas targeted if he targeted multiple people, if I'm reading that right.

16. Rubicon

I think so.

Who are you townreading most right now, LJ?

17. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    That means that lock goods are back to Plotless, Tempus, and Koalas.

Please shoot Jan, Plotless. There's like no way he's town.

---------- Post automerged at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I feel like I've been pretty clear about that. Plotless has been my top town read all game and still is. Tempus was my other town circle yesterday that's still alive. Koalas is mech cleared.

Out of you/Evil/Jan, I was reading Evil best out of that set until today. I guess you're probably my best read out of the three because you're the only one not pushing an absolutely terrible agenda of trying to lynch me when I should have been cleared by what happened yesterday.

I think Jan should be shot, we should lynch Evil, and then you if the game doesn't end with that.

18. Rubicon

Koalas isn't cleared.

But I like the idea of shooting Jan and going from there. If Plotless is willing, anyway.

19. ljtrigirl

ljtrigirl Muggle

High Score:
    Whoever he shoots, I would like it to be earlier in the day as opposed to later.

20. Rubicon

Agreed.
    We have 18 hours to deadline.