1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Animeeshon Winter 2015

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by coleam, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

That's stupid. Why would anyone watch 38 episodes of something to decide if they would watch another 24 episodes of it?

Jarik Yowapeda is one of the most shounen sports anime I've seen in a while because it executes the standard tropes of the genre very well. You said you got to the training camp, which is around 12 episodes in I think, so if you didn't enjoy the basic premise and its execution by that point then wacthing more would be a waste of your time. If you did like it but were bored by the camp, then just skip to the end of it; it's a shounen sports anime, you can probably guess what happens and not miss anything important.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Really? I'm still finishing up the series but it seemed pretty obvious to me that Inaho had very high functioning autism or something condition. Especially given his emotional/social interactions.

3. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Whoops, forgot the first season was 38 episodes instead of 24. It all kind of flowed together at the end. I was thinking that the training camp ended around ep. 12, with ~12 eps dedicated to the first day of the interhigh. Just looked it up, and the camp ends in episode 18 with the interhigh picking up in ep. 22. If you've finished the camp, I'd say it's worth starting the interhigh arc. If you aren't hooked by the first 2-3 episodes of the arc, then it's probably not for you.

4. Tesla

Tesla Auror

Jarik, definitely give Death Parade another go. The first episode is the weakest by a long way. It's a very beautiful, very human show, and at 12 episodes it's certainly more than worth the time you have to invest in it.