1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Any fanfictions with Voldemort raising Harry?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Orion Black-Malfoy-Potter, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Orion Black-Malfoy-Potter

Orion Black-Malfoy-Potter Muggle

Basically what the title says. I would prefer Dark!Harry and a completed fic. I would also prefer Voldemort taking Harry at a young age or when he was at Godric's Hollow. This is optional, but it would be great if Harry attended Durmstrang.

2. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    The only one I can think of off the top of my head that almost fits is Mizuni-sama's Prince of the Dark Kingdom, and even then it's a stretch - that has Harry brought to Voldemort's attention at 11ish, and sort of raised in his house from then on.

I know I've read at least one that actually fits - Voldemort thinks that he can circumvent "either must die at the hands of the other" by raising Harry as his actual son, but I don't know what it was called, or when I read it. Or if I actually finished it.

Ynyr did Yes, I am Harry's Brother, but Voldemort isn't a father figure in that. Also, Ynyr is a much more average writer than MS.

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Doesn't The Darkness Within by Kurinoone do this? I don't think it was a masterpiece or anything, but I think I made my way through most if not all of it at one time.

It's pretty well-known though, so not sure if it's helpful to rec it.

Edit: Harry doesn't go to Durmstrang in it I don't think.