1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I didn't expect my goading to do much beyond maybe helping with rolereading a bit and implicating Proph, so ika's responce was a pleasant surprise.

2. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    The nicest way anyone has ever said "Wow schro is dumb" to me. Thanks. 8D

3. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Titus will agree with me when I say that you, fontisian, did a stunning job. We both suspected you from early on yet you cast such scumshade on Prophylaxis that he never actually shed it until his lynch.

Schrodinger, your trolling was great. Don't sell yourself short. Your posts distracted the town and aided Lexicat in refocussing on Prophylaxis.

4. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

My QT.

Once you read it, you'll understand this:
    [​IMG]

I'm confused, what did Caligula do? /blinks
    He pegged Lexi, but he explained it horribly, if at all.

As for shooting me, that wouldn't have worked. You probably won't read my QT, but basically I had a strategy for anything you could have possibly done by N3: I knew you were scum, and was certain Lyirum was Cabbage. You were at Checkmate.

Also, yay, I was right about Lyrium. Thank God, I hate gambles.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  5. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

6. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Sloth, I take back everything bad I ever said about you. And you do deserve some love for that final play :p

7. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Don't blame me. I vehemently defended you as town, even in that Spirits QT when some spirits refused to believe your innocence. I thought you were innocent on D1 when Bill was getting lynched and when you were the last person to go against Lyrium for the GoH. Scum wouldn't act so aggressively, especially if fontisian is also scum and is interacting with you so publicly. Too much attention for 2/3 of the scum team.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm one of the rare people that doesn't sheep reads based on reputation but soundness. I protected Cali from the NK because I figured she was pretty spot on during the game. During the rare time due to the post of the host, I debated giving Jo Dee to Cali due to the fact she would ensure Fonti got lynched.

I'd swap Lexicat and Caligula here. Both were pretty good plays and Lexi's was pretty damn hard to accomplish but in the end it didn't gain Lexi enough and Caligula practically forced a town victory here.

Worst player... yeah the suicide bomb had me tear my hair out because ika wasn't thikning things through but is there really a need for a worst player award? Come on.

Sloth, Bill, I'm sorry. You were actually acting scummy and defended scum for no reason so yeah.

9. Caligula

Caligula First Year

I could've explained it better. I did the best I could in the limited time we had in that day.

10. fontisian

I can't understand why Nemrut was shot. The Avatar was no threat at the point, he was only a vulnerable for town in the event of souping.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Font's play was decent, especially for caught scum here. She got a lot of unexpected help here. It was clear from the get go Fonti was focused on fooling Prophy. When someone likes you, it's harder to see them as scum and easier to see people you don't get along with as scum.

12. Sloth

Reading over the QTs, now that the game is over, I can finally ask this:
    What in the HELL is Souping?

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Yeah, explaining why scum are scum is a skill. :sherlock: I'm not the best at it. It's something you'll get better with as time.:sherlock:

14. Caligula

Caligula First Year

I hope so! That day was a nightmare since I was doing all my typing from a phone. My reaction was not good when I couldn't post my essay because the day ended, lolol.

Sloth, "Souping" is another term for assassinations.

15. Sloth

Also, Lexicat, question:
    ...Why didn't you do this, N3? o.o That was the smartest strategy.
    Granted, it wouldn't have worked, but still.

16. fontisian

Titus: Tell me why you read me as scum. For the longest time, it looked like an overreaction to a joke, a complete misunderstanding of my explanation for the way I always read Bill Door, and misrepresentations of everything I wrote.

---------- Post automerged at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Sloth: Or, they could have assassinated Nemrut the obvious Avatar and NK'd you. Seriously, any action besides nking Nemrut on Night 3 would have resulted in victory.

17. Sloth

Maybe I missed something, but I'm not altogether sure why he was obviously the Avatar. I'll check it out. Still have a lot to learn.
    But I'm satisfied: Things didn't play out exactly as planned (despite the picture), but still reasonably as predicted.
    I'm sad I didn't get to use my last words: "What a tangled web we weave, when you deprive me of meat."

18. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Sloth, let's give Lexicat more credit. If she chose to Assassinate Nemrut, your plan would've have worked. Or if she rolled the dice correctly and Assassinated you correctly. This game was the Fire Nation's to lose when Lexicat convinced you all to lynch Prophylaxis.

19. fontisian

Sloth: We received the Avatar checks. Nemrut, Citrus and you were the only people who would have reasonable checked Titus on Night 1. Then Nemrut defended Proph out of nowhere on Day 3, when we knew Proph had been checked the Night before.

20. Sloth

@Fonti: Ok...obvious to the Spirits, but how would it be obvious to Lexi, the one that could actually Assassinate?

@Caligula: Yeah... well, yes and no. The second she proposed to kill Prophy, I knew she was scum (or, you know, 90% sure or whatever.)
    What she said also made sense even if scummy, so I decided it was worth it, since my other plan was already in motion anyway.
    I took a gamble in that one:
    On that note:
    @Prophy: Sorry I got you lynched. I needed to appear stupid and following along with her so that she'd buy I was stupid enough to just give a single hint to my role as Iroh/Cabbage. She didn't go for that in the end, but still.