1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Batmafia #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Nov 26, 2014.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Bleh :( I seriously sucked this game guys...It's really frustrating TBH. I had Mala and Titus then flipped on them because of something stupid. Ugh. :/

I cost us the game sorry :(

2. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Happy? I nearly uploaded that half a week ago, but it was too big and I was running low on data.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

You did not suck. Thinking Ter was cop was logical. He would have gotten an inno/no result that night on me anyway.

4. Delphine

Delphine First Year

She*

/stopmisgenderingTer ffs

5. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

She*

I know why scum would lynch him. But Town? XD It was just...gah. How did that happen.

---------- Post automerged at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Dude. Almost all of the ones I gave you were better than this one.

---------- Post automerged at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

You actually play really great, you can see me praising you in Obs.
    You just suffer from the...ODDEST confbiases, Math. Like, you were so sure all of the sudden that Citrus was Town and I was like...No, what are you doing, WHY? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
    But you turned it around.

6. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

Math You pegged half the scum team. You didn't suck.

I on the other hand......yeaaaaa....this was embarrassing.

7. Sloth

By the end of the last day, pretty sure most players had the entire scum team figured out - Rubicon outright stated it: Zenzao/Kentos/Titus/Mala

8. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

....also seriously WHY do people always go with HE?

---------- Post automerged at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

....I got one right!

Told ya'll Zen was scummy scumness

9. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    *I* like it. Still, I'd rather no avatar.

---------- Post automerged at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Now that game is over, any thoughts on this:

10. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Just finished obs. Not gonna rage over Kalas' decision, I disagree with it given the info we had to work with, but what's done is done and others have already said enough on the subject.

Good work townies. Good job my fellow Scum :D

I'd like to think I showed some measure of improvement in this game over my average play, but the absences just about screwed it all up. Should be interesting to read the rest of the QTs tomorrow.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ter: You're the reason I checked Zenzao.

(Otherwise I would have checked Mala or Titus.)

12. Kento Kraitos

Kento Kraitos Muggle

I wish you would have checked mala sooner and got a Town read from her. The hilarity that woul have ensued in that would have been hilarious. =P
    Night all.

13. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I never checked Mala.

14. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I thought Citrus crumbed the question.

The only other time he said <Person> was town without explanation in some meta I read of him he was a cop if I'm not mixing metas. So I thought he was the question or Batman for the longest time and checked me so Lyrium town. :facepalm:facepalm

I so need to read Obs later.

And I still can't read Citrus.

15. TerRaine

TerRaine Squib

.....I'm bored.....when's the next game start?

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Oh and I have that problem too Terraine. I had one person on a board to change my name from MathBlade as girls shouldn't like math. :(

People suck with gender. I prefer she or they in that order. Only someone I know IRL can call me dude.

17. House

House Looked into the void

Because it's mutual? :p

18. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Im not against thumbs up overall, but when a player complains about it and wants it not done, i get annoyed when the player who asked for it goes and does it themself. I understand that your thumbs up was more or less pointless and might of had no impact, but it kinda falls to "if i let you, everyone else should" and "whit rubi thumbs up, what does that mean"

Im going to go out and say that the fight with you/lyrim couldn't of been anticipated. but when sloth/teir got onto lyrim they (should of) known better.

im going to give poitn by point on my view, your more then allowed to diagree but this is my stance as a mod.

1) point blank, what i saw was an argument about lyrims playstyle for about 90% of it (the other 10% i would be the teir/RL incident where i do think it was reaching a personal point)

for the 90%: my belif is if you dislike the play you do one of the following:
    A) policy lynch
    B) ignore them
    C) just tolerate it
    D) find a middle ground where both sides are happy
    E) dont play/replace out

A/B/C are self explaintory

D is wha i dont think we are doing, FMPOV what i see is everyone going "Play my way, not yours" and nither side wants to reach middle grounds of finding a way that works for both.

E is really what i wanted to say Q, im a very blunt person and if i was host i would of said "thats how she plays, you can either policy lynch it or ignore it, she has not done anythign wrong yet cus FMPOV its all playstyle"

2) not everything can be anticipated, it goes back to my belief of "if they are not attacking you personally, they aren't doing anything wrong"

A mod cant please everyone, theres always going to be catch 22 with someone. So as a mod we have the choice to try to find middleground where both sides can be happy or we have to say "well screw you" to someone. More then once have i seen mods pretty much go "well 3 players say they dont want you so bye"

3) again we can't appease everyone, it goes back to that (FMPOV) you were annoye by her play. I say, hate the play not the player

What if 2 people sign up and one person says "i wont play if that person plays" its a catch 22 where we have to say to one person "you cant play" or worse "you both cant play"

4) no i dont get what your stating with this

5) what should happen vs what does happen are 2 diffrent things though. i agree but the reality is that we cant always have that

19. Sloth

Moving right along...

You'll always be a girl to me, Mathblade. /gives rose

20. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Someone can go do the filler games for now?