1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Best Dark Harry but Lightsided

Discussion in 'Award Winners 2006' started by Zevrillion, Dec 26, 2005.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

.........______________________________________________________________________________

..................[​IMG]

.........______________________________________________________________________________

Best Dark Harry but Lightsided

Winner: Potter's Resistance 1: Breaking Ties by IP82
    Runner Up: Reign of Power by Fayr Warning

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

This is a set-up! I woted for the Scorpion Sorcerer and it didn't even make it to the runner-ups! Even Reign of Power is better than this upstart little piece of shit! This is a conspiracy on the highest levels of DLP!!! A conspiracy, I tell you! Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Get tar & feathers! Get a rop......

...ehm...

...<whisper, whisper> My story!!?... ehm... eh... Wow! ... Thank you, I always knew that the others never stood a chance. I applaud you on this wise, well organized and above all fair contest. Thanks to your foresight and impartiality the best story had won! I love you all! I love you all so much!!!

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

...o_O... riiittee....

congrats either way...

4. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Bwahahhaha I voted for Both!

Nehow, congrats. 8) Your story is fairly good.

5. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

Yea man, great story IP, Now how's about an update to show how gratefull you really are?

6. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

7. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Actually, you all touched me so much that I'll force myself to stop reading freshly downloaded Star Wars - The Old Republic full-color comic books and write some more of the next chapter... Bribery will get you EVERYWHERE, honey :))

BTW And I wasn't joking about Scorpion Sorcerer and Reign of Power - In my oppinion, both this stories are way better than mine... Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

8. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

I voted for yours as well...it has a great deal of potential. Good job though!

9. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I voted for Scorp as well, lol. But I do like your story. One of the only few I like that have come out in recent times.

10. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Whatever anyone says, your story still rocks man. Congrats! :D

11. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

I think I voted for Reign of Power over IP82's but I certainly don't disagree with the win. IP's story is an excellent start, but didn't feel far enough into it, at least when I voted, to earn my vote. It seems like the first book in many books, and it doesn't feel like we've even read half of it yet. Very possibly would have gotten my vote, once we're a bit further. I think that made me hesitant for vote for Fayr Warning's story too, and that one's like 130K words and 26 chapters already.

I guess I'm biased in that I prefer to read an above average finished fic to a truly wonderful WIP.

12. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

How the fuck did this little up start piece of shit....Nah congrats Ip82 i love the story because of the fact it has so much potential to rule over all! *hat off to you* excellent fic from an excellent author.

13. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i voted for you so cheers!!

14. Randeemy

Randeemy Headmaster DLP Supporter

Starting with the runner up, reign of power. Im on chapter 25. Its really good. In fact, its excellent. The winning fic must be brilliant...

Is the potter resistance finished?

15. xavierpud

xavierpud Guest

I love both stories!!! I still remember when I started reading Reign of Power and I was like holy balls this story rules. Then like two days ago I read Potter's Resistance bit short so far but unprecedented writing to start a story. I hope you don't drop this fic.

16. Dark Lord Shabranigdo

Dark Lord Shabranigdo Fourth Year

What the hell?! Ascension of a Scorpion Sorceror is better than both of those! C'mon! Where is the justice? This is displeasing to Lord Shabranigdo! :twisted:

17. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

You have seen the early chapters, yes? Lots of mistakes with spelling, grammar, ect.

18. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    I liked scorpion first time I read it but if I try to read it again I just can't get into it. Loved Potters Resistance though. :twisted:

19. Dark Lord Shabranigdo

Dark Lord Shabranigdo Fourth Year

Hmmph. You are brave, mortal, to go against the wishes of Lord Shabranigdo. Brave or foolish. Still, He (Shabranigdo) belives that the big picture is more important. Being the God of Fear and Despair does that to you. He prefered it for its superior plot. True, a bit of a super Harry fic, but Shabranigdo is prepared to overlook that.

20. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

O_-... Vash thinks that Shabranigdo shall forever more be known as the idiot who shant be named... and as Vash posted elsewhere... you should be raped repeatedly by multiple objects larger than a fist and less loving than a dildo

Not open for further replies.