1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Bloodborne PS4

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I used BB for the reach on Chalice Dungeon bosses. The L2 (i think?) ranged down swipe so gud.

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

So is anyone still playing BB/ have it installed? Could sure use some help co-op wise. ;_;

3. BadManners

BadManners DA Member DLP Supporter

I still play a lot of BB. If you're stuck on chalice bosses or something hit me up.
    Chalices have been stripped down to a science so if you need a guide or something for materials and their locations for the next chalice there are a lot of useful references floating around.

4. Samuel Black

Samuel Black Chief Warlock

What do you need some help with? I'm fairly busy but I can squeeze some time in if you need it. I might be a bit rusty though lol.

5. Jon

I've pretty much got Watchdog down, but I keep slipping up, resulting in insta-death.I pretty much did whatever with my first character.

V: 27
    E: 11
    S: 50
    S: 50
    B: 12
    A: 25

Which makes the Defiled Chalice a pain in the ass. One slip up and I'm done. Amygdala is going to be a headache in and of itself.

my psn is earnedit89

6. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah, at that point I had 50 in everything but Str and B

7. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    What a squishy build. Low end too. If you had some more HP, Defiled bosses wouldn't necessarily one-shot you.

I think I've said this before, but Amygdala was the most troublesome Defiled boss for me, with Watchgod the second hardest. You can beat Watchdog with experience and reflexes, but Amygdala is more about strategy. Iirc, I hugged the outer left arm and kept whacking it until they were ripped off, then went for the head after baiting the head smash. Right weapon selection is important here, weapons with long, vertical attacks are great against the head. The Queen is thankfully a gimmick joke.

Good luck, beating these hardest bosses is definitely a rush.

8. Jon

Big thanks to Drisful, made me look like a bitch by wiping out Laurence, Watchdog and Amygdala without so much as a single death.

The timing you had on dodging man, blew my mind.

9. The Berkeley Hunt

The Berkeley Hunt Headmaster

Isnt that the way with these games, you think you've got pretty decent and then you see some guy pulling off some out of this world shit. And thats why i love it.

10. joshuafaramir

joshuafaramir Banned

Well, once you've played enough hours on these types of games, everything becomes easy. Best way to play it the first play with DLC. It will rape your anus. Or force cap yourself.

11. BadManners

BadManners DA Member DLP Supporter

Yeah, I've made a couple of fully gemmed builds at 43, and to beat the chalice bosses you have to learn to dodge consistently for a long time (since you do shit damage). Redefined the difficulty and since then I haven't had many problems with bosses down there.