1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Captain America: Civil War

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Starwind, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I was really confused, because the guy who sold me the tickets cocked up, and I missed the first hour of the film (I came in when Cap was asking "which Bucky am I talking to"). Already being familiar enough with Civil War (and the internet spoilers), I thought I'd missed maybe five or ten minutes at most, so didn't worry. Then the film ended, and I realised I'd missed the first half of it. I was offered the chance to go see the next showing (meaning a wait of about an hour), so I skipped out.

But beyond all that...

I enjoyed it. A good film, a decent amount of characters, and Spider-Man was brilliant. Ant-man's eyes were a bit wonky, and looked low budget compared to everything else in that scene, but the special effects weren't too bad either. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending, and I think making it a Captain America, rather than Avengers, film might have maybe had some impact on the arguments from both sides.