1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters Mafia #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by BioPlague, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

Now see, that's the kind of fair-play attitude that just doesn't suit this sort of game.

2. Azotez

Azotez Seventh Year

This game looks awesome and seriously funny. I think it suits DLP very well.

Good job on winning Lord Anarchy. I was amazed when I saw your spreadsheets and the work that you had put in to it, but then again, I would probably have done the same if I was the Dark Lord :)

It does not surprise me that there was this many people asking for a place in the next game. Hopefully Merrill will have it up and running soon.

Edit* Going back and reading the first few posts it seems obvious who the death eaters are, but then again hindsight is a bitch.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. Oxy

Oxy Seventh Year

Oke, I retract this earlier statement. I was a bit to quick with posting and I didn't notice it came off rather arrogantly.

Anyways I still don't see how I could've (indirectly) participated. I would most likely be ratted out and punished for participating in a game that's none of my concern. Afterall, if I were playing this game I certainly wouldn't want some random guy PM'ing me about his ideas.

Edit: Maybe if it was very well formulated said person might take a look, but like the majority none of us could be arsed to spend that much effort in a game that doesn't concern us. That is I suppose the main reason.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011