1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disturbing discussion on Felton, Radcliff, and Mr. Watson.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aba4th, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

How dare you SD

*gets sick*

Praising bad acting from people of mediocre talent?

A POX ON THEE.

On a less serious note

Wizemgamot is derived from Witengamot (Englands first Parlimentary body) Just in case anyone cares.

2. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

Where did I mention acting talents?

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'd care if I wasn't currently in the middle of wondering why certain people would want to shag Dan/Tom, then wishing I could burn my brain for having to wonder such things.

4. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

You wont believe this but a few months ago or so, I was watching channel E! and it had the top 30 hottest actors or someshit. Anyway, Grint came in at number 5...... be beat people like Johnny Deep and shit. I nearly died from laughter man.

5. Midknight

Yeah I can believe that, they did something recently and stuck the new improved 45 lb Lohan (who i used to be stalker-in-love-with red headed with the large tits version) , followed by stick figures Paris, and slut Tara Reid, infront of goddesses like:

The woman I'd give my right nut for Angelica Bridges: removed by me because it showed a slip of asscrack that evidentally CHILDREN can't handle, despite the fact you talk of slipping kitchenware into eye sockets and fucking them in the orgy thread... O.O - Mid on a side note I didn't even notice the crack in the pic *shrug* maybe you guys are too perverted

Cuthbert: http://www.elvidge.com/users/jimbo/top10/elisha2.htm

Burns: http://www.elvidge.com/users/jimbo/top10/brooke2.htm

Katie Price, Eva Longoria, etc. They have no idea what the hell is really going on, they just go with the it girls of the moment. I personally can't wait till Paris goes the hell away.

Lohan funny freestyle about her when she was hot: http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1758&CAT=anims&NSFW=3&rtn=search-1758&Keywords=lohan

who the hell finds this
    [​IMG]
    or this link http://img228.echo.cx/my.php?image=nicolerichielindsaylohan27cv2r1.jpg or this one http://www.thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/archives/ll43.jpg attractive, she looks like a 12 year old crack head.

6. realmess

realmess Slug Club Member

Angelina Jolie [from that clip of Midknight's]

Tom Felton-man, I'm pretty sure he dyes his hair *shudder* to be more ... blonde.
    Did you notice that Snape and Lucius in the movies had to change their hair color too? weird. :roll:

7. SlytherinDamian

Only him and a few million other people. :p

8. SlytherinDamian

Lots of people. My only problem is the excessive make up. But then I said this before I believe...

Obviously enough people like that to vote her onto lists of hot chicks. Some prefer the fat hick next door look, and some like the heroin chic anorexic look. Why does it bother you so much I wonder...

1st one, kinda screwed up nose, but otherwise nice. Last one, hot as hell. The middle one? No... you diss Emma Wattson who isn't even done with puberty, but you dig this man-woman? Shes a dog...

But hey, to each their own.

9. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Would someone please modify Midknight's link.

10. Midknight

11. Midknight

who said it bothers me, I was giving better references and furthering my discussion with Dark. I know no woman will ever be girl enough to match your "kill everyone in the world, screw hurricane victims, fuck the pope in the eye with hitler's schlong" deal you got going on, but at least settle higher then shemale Watson!

Cuthbert I tossed in there to make a point of the girls didn't have to be super hot to be acceptable to me, that and I just got done watching Girl next door and was hung up on her for a minute =P

I do find it amusing you found something wrong with Angelica and you think Watson's cute.

12. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Cuthbert is damn fucking hot in my opinion damion ... and as far as you only problem with lohan being the make up ... then im sure youd find this attractive as well since this is pretty much what it all boils down to anymore...

if i had the chance id bang cuthbert in an minute and none of you males here can say you wouldnt either... but i prefer a little bigger women... not fat and not skinny either... and certainly NOT paris lohan or olsen since they take stickfigure to a new level...

13. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Thats because all the pre-teen Girls who used to love Brittney Spears and Justin Timberlake voted for him.

14. Midknight

Cuthbert is hot in the girl next door way (no pun intended) she looks like a girl you'd see looking like that everday, without hours and hours of makeup and prep time to be pretty.

I forgot about the olsen twins, and their obsession to try to weigh what they did when they were on Full house. Both of them look bad now. They aren't too horrible though tbh, they have small frames, and even slightly overweight would look bad on them, so I can't bash them too bad.

Before massive dieting, there were skinny enough already, but good: http://www.moono.com/viewnext.asp?picnow=219_7938_big.jpg&secloc=celebz6524lol8911

Shit like Nicole Ritchie however, in one of my Lohan links is just wrong. you're not supposed to be that thin, but I guess people who like anorexic chicks don't care about the tract marks up and down her arms from the heroin needles

15. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

You got me wrong I mean make it shorter, not remove it.

16. Midknight

Its fine I got a PM from another poster who complained it was too NSFW.

The pics fine it's small, and doesn't distort the page.

Please do stop posting msgs however, with a moderator's tint to them I.e. telling ppl to fix the post format, etc. We've got enough staff at the moment with me pulling like 12 hour mod shifts that overlapp Zev, Raven, Vash and sp. :twisted: I've removed a good bit of them, but I usually catch the problem minutes after you've posted, it comes off a bit arrogantly =)

17. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Sorry but it just peeved me a bit to have a horizontal scrollbar, won't happen again. :oops:

18. Midknight

hmm it shouldn't make you have a scrollbar unless you are either are low resoultion, or you view it in a small window, I changed it just in case. Remember not all of us use the same type of hardware, I for example sit on a 19incher at 1280x1024 resolution, and I have about 2 inches of black area on either side of the posting area unless I enlarge the text, so for me it showed up normal

19. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

>_< oh dear god it bred... Britney spears had a child with that wannabe rapper... what god have we pissed off now? ... and what sacrafice must we make to get this removed from history?

o_O ... and kate moss is a cokehead? wow.. hadnt noticed that.... *cough*

and why in the hell are people still photographing nicole ritchie? ... its like eating cake after its already passed through your body...

the olsen twins... eh... there was a small period of time, that if they had been of age theyd have been fuckable... now id rather fuck a meat grinder..

20. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

They will always be children in my opinion. Feel a little bit paedophilic to look at them.

I sit with a 15" laptop with 1024x768 resolution. Works fine but I have been thinking of bying a larger screen.