1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disturbing discussion on Felton, Radcliff, and Mr. Watson.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aba4th, Sep 15, 2005.

1. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

17" widescreen dell inspiron 9300...grate but a bitch to find one of those laptop backpacks for.

i never really liked Britney spears, and the olsen twins always scared me with the whole full house thing.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Aye I have 3 15inches with like 13.8 viewable screen sitting within 20 feet of me. I had to make a switch to a better monitor/bigger on, since all the games coming out made use of resoultions so high I couldn't see anything on a dinky 13.8 viewable.

The olsens twins will alays look too childish, they still haven't grown out of their faces yet sadly. Some ppl never do, they just haven't matured well at all.

3. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

I just assumed since its been mentioned in multiple threads.

I like Watson, I don't settle for anything. I've made females cry due to my brutal honesty (no, I'm not 'proud' of that either, just stating a fact). If you don't like Watson, thats fine, I dont really care, but calling her a shemale when she isn't even done growing isn't very fair. You dont have to be fair of course.

I never said Watson was perfect. You don't have to be perfect to be cute. I don't particularly like the size of her forehead, but I judge overall in the face area (the rest of the body isn't important, unless its amazing or disgusting to an extreme).

That skeleton is not sexy. I've seen sexier...

I would not. But if it makes you feel better, I wouldn't just 'bang' anyone because I had the chance, including females I find attractive.

There is no in between, you are skinny, and if you are not skinny, you are fat. My rule of thumb is I need to see bones or very defined muscle, or you're fat. That goes for both men and women. Its not a insult, so dont jump to conclusions, its a matter of fact. Even healthy fat is still fat, and there are chicks and dudes who I consider fat who I think still look good.

4. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Theres a difference between skinny, fat, muscled, etc.

I think of fat as obese. Skinny as unhealthily thin. Healthy as thin, but with muscle and some meat on their bones.

5. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

raven is right.. though i think there is a bit more to fat that simply obese...

Obese is self explanitory.. plump would be in between heathy and big, and some big women can be very attractive as well..

skinny though is unhealthily and disgustingly thin ... much like lohan..

6. SlytherinDamian

There may be a difference to you, but that 'meat' as you call it (ugh, what a vile description) is in fact, fat.

7. Antivash

.... as opposed to the flesh wrapped skeletons you are getting off to ... ill take "fat" anyday...

8. SlytherinDamian

I'm not 'getting off' to anything, and I believe I've stated multiple times now that I find some people I consider fat attractive.

9. Lord Ravenclaw

Fat is an inherent part of the human body. Without it we wouldn't survive long. Fat, in moderation, is beneficial. Obese is where fat is stored to the point that it becomes unused and simply becomes extra weight, and causes extra stress on the heart and such. Fat is also known as adipose tissue, and it serves to provide energy to us...protein only does so much. Also without fat our organs would be jostled around and broken, not to mention we'd easily freeze to death.

10. Antivash

and weve defined that you think anyone who isnt as skinny as richie or lohan are fat... i could care less of your personal views of what fat is or not but if you find that picitiure of lohan attractive, there is something seriously fucked up inside your head...

11. Lord Ravenclaw

We all have our personal preferences vash. Some like them ribby.

12. Antivash

... thats true.. and i respect his opinion... even if it is... fucked up... and i like ribs too... barbaqued preferably but still not the point... some like em stiff and cold (dead) too.... and i dont mean to force my opinion on anyone if thats what it seems... just trying to point out that these celebs doing this mega-uber dieting that show off their skeleton shouldnt be considered attractive... by anyone but the dead

13. Lord Ravenclaw

Bah, when I'm dead I'm going to want a well formed spirit companion. None of this wispy smoke shit.

14. Antivash

.. now now...wispy smoke shits might get offended by that... you have to call them the ectoplasmically insubstantial...

15. Lord Ravenclaw

"I'm sorry Alice, you're too ectoplasmically insubstantial for me."

She blows away in a light gust of wind.

16. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

That reminds me of the movie "Alive". Has anyone seen it? A plane crash and to survive, they it dead people. Not alive like in "simpson".

I don’t really have any problems with Watson. She's ordinary looking. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do believe girls should have some fat on them. They are more healthy and more mentally stable.

17. SlytherinDamian

I don't disagree with any of that. I said before, in another thread probably, that I'm unconcerned with health. I am particularly (but not exclusively) attracted to thinness over healthfulness.

18. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

yep gimme a girl between 140-180ish depending on her body style and I'm good. If the girl can outeat my ass at dinner she's too large, but all she eats is water and rice cakes with a side order of heroin she's got problems.

stick thin to the point if you do her too hard you shatter her bones is not a good thing.

19. RagefulLlama

RagefulLlama Seventh Year

A large part of the human brain is fat which is why it is generally unhealthy the way most girls diet (ie water ricecakes salad etc.) I personally don't like really really small girls but I don't like huge girls either.

20. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

my fear when i'm around skinny girls