1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disturbing discussion on Felton, Radcliff, and Mr. Watson.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aba4th, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

thats not entirely true mid... i had a girlfriend once that was around ... say ... 155ish and she could put it away like a pro and look absolutely wonderful... if she werent married at the moment id start up a relationship with her again.. she had a beautiful mind as well as body.. would have fit in loverly here... but it all depends on the person and how their body works... im only 170 and im skinny looking .. not lohan skinny but ive got muscle and meat but not round anywhere and i eat a dumptruck of food a day and gain nothing...

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Aye like I said depending on her body style. My wife when she's hungry can put more away then I can, but she often skips breakfast and lunch, lol. I have to eat at least lunch, otherwise the hunger pains get nasty, I burn so much energy during the day with all the hiking/climbing/toting and what not

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

This thread has gone so off track its funny, lol. Wateva happened to Emma's shemale felclife child or wateva, lol.

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

We're trying to pretend no one is insane enough to think the girl is hawt, so we derailed it!

I don't mind much, it's a topic I moved off another topic, which was moved from another topic... er... yeah there we go.