1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

"You're bleeding on my floor."

We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

Dismiss Notice

Erased (Netflix)

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Cyclops, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

Premieres Dec. 15th.

I loved the anime, but the final couple of episodes really soured it for me. I hope this adaptation does the ending differently, or at least better.

2. Celestin

Celestin Half-Blood Prince

While I only read spoilers about how it ends, they better not change it as they did in the film adaptation.

3. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

I heard the anime used a different ending than the manga, and the film used a different ending than them both. Who knows how the Netflix version will end, lol.

I haven't seen the film version yet, but I"ll try to see it before the show premieres.

4. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

Show is now up on Netflix. I've only watched the first two episodes so far, but I'm liking it. So far, I don't see much difference from what I remember of the anime though.

Both episodes were 25 minutes long each and didn't feel overstuffed. The second episode was much better than the first, which was all set-up.

The acting for the kids is surprisingly decent. Not as much over-acting as I thought their would be.