1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Everything Else Video Games Thread [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Erandil, Oct 28, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Sent you a request regardless.

And you, weiyao. Once you've cleared a spot.

2. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Weird, sent you a request too, but it says you are full. Have a slot open if you wanted to try sending a request.

3. mort

mort Groundskeeper

Downloaded Killing Floor 2 since it was free on PSN plus. It's a pretty decent game especially if you've got people to play with. Anybody else play it or have tips regarding the classes/guns?

4. Solfege

Tried but tells me you're full too.

5. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

So I got F/GO working on an emulator on my pc. First roll gave me Elizabeth Bathory, Carmilla on the Tutorial rolls, and Kaleidoscope + Heaven's Feel + Waver on a pair of 10 summons...

I just want Jeanne and Herc. This feels like karma is laughing at me.

6. Solfege

Hope you bound that shit and are trading it off. Should be someone w/ Jeanne who wants Waver + Kaleidoscope.

7. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I tried your code again but it still seems to tell me you are full. I cleared out som of my friend requests too on case that was the issue, try again?

EDIT: Have figured out the issue, it seems like you can only have 20 friend requests at a time, and yours must fill up quickly from having a high level Waver :p

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  8. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wow.

So it turns out if you've ever tried to root your phone, even if it isn't currently rooted, you're just unable to play FGO.

Gg

9. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

tbh I'm debating if I should use it myself. I figure if I get Herc as the free 4*, the account will be pretty much ideal.

Only downside is I wouldn't have Jeanne, but I could always roll for her on a rate up later or something...

Edit: Just in case there's anyone wanting to play F/GO on their PC, this is a link to the reddit post that had all the information I needed to get an emulator up and running it.

It also seems to be the best way to do reroll's since there's less downloading from what I can see. (Since with a phone/tablet you basically uninstall the game/reinstall to reroll.)

10. Solfege

Or I never noticed not going beyond 20 requests and didn't bother clearing them out. Fixed and sent.

Yea, Jeanne's supposed to get a good number of rate ups. Fourish, I think I counted.

Also, Boudicca's design is utterly ridiculous. And way too many Saber-faces. Caesar's kind of awesome though.

11. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

So, assuming one/some of you have a better grasp on F/GO than I do... which account would you guys say is probably better.

Altera + Elizabeth + Carmilla + d'Eon, with a few 4* CE's. (This is the one I've been playing since launch, so Altera is level 35~ish, as are most of the others. There's about... 80? quartz saved up.)

Or the Waver + Kaleidoscope + Heaven's Feel account?

I know Waver is supposedly amazing later on, but I'm not sure how good he is short term. I could always get Herc as the free 4*, and he seems amazing.

12. Solfege

I would say Waver + Kaleidoscope. The 4*s you rolled on either account kind of even out, none amazing. Waver is kind of weak short-term but you can boost his level and, subsequently, attack to respectable levels by abusing the Ember Gathering quests. (That's how I got my Waver to lv60 within two days.) He'll still not be as good until we can 2nd ascend him and rank up his skills, though.

Nevertheless, Waver makes everyone else better, as you well know. And his lack of strength (altho lv60 8500 attack isn't too shabby) isn't much an issue if you have good, high-level friends.

Kaleidoscope is one of the best CE out there, so... yeah... Waver + Kaleidoscope on your main attacker, say, Jeanne when you get her, is perfect. Multiple copies of Kaleidoscope, even better.

Heaven's Feel is more situationally useful, best on Servants with already strong NPs/self-buffs.

Edit: Altera, OTOH, is still a pretty useful brute servant. She isn't supposed to really shine till lv70+ though, and she's going to be just as reliant on events as Waver to get there. And Liz apparently has a steroid buff for Altera.

lol, I thought I had cockroach Cu Chulainn. Turns out I mistook proto-Cu for him. Speaking of which, stars =/= better. 3*s down to 1*s are perfectly serviceable depending on skills and NPs, although obviously lower stars won't scale as well in the end (being level limited).

But, for instance, 1* Sasaki Kojirou is referred to as "The Savior of France." Because he kills dragons. Period.

And 4* Saber Lily is usually seen as a 3* with a 4* cost, although she's supposed to skill better once the Saber event comes along.

13. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

So I got 20 mana prism's on my Waver account. Was getting sick of my servants (none of them are amazing for clearing daily quests.)

Got one of the gacha tickets with mana prisms, rolled and got Lancelot-zerker.

I am pleased to finally have a berserker my Waver can support. It's not Herc/Tamacat like I'd have preferred, but he'll do.

14. Solfege

I pick a lv60 support Vlad whenever I want to beat down, or a lv70 support Jeanne whenever I need a slog.

My lv50 d'Eon covers up decently, although s/he won't be really useful as a tank until s/he learns Taunt.

In other news, Gilgamesh rate up starts tomorrow.

15. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Meanwhile, if anyone wants to join me over at the big boy JP server, my friend code is 327,603,182.

Supports:
    [​IMG]

16. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Heeey Girugamesh. awesome got him.

17. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

So is there any point to picking any servant other than Herc from the free 4*?

18. Solfege

Emiya is weak till his NP upgrades but gets a lot of events in the future (starting 1.5 years from now I think) and comes to be the second strongest of the starting Servants, behind Heracles. However, I think he also gets more rate ups.

Stheno has a godly buff for Divine Servants including herself when Divine teams become a thing down the line. Besides that little (but awesome, one-shotting) niche, not really.

Elizabeth is supposed to be useful for all-female teams, later. But you already have her.

There's argument to be had for going with a class you lack, if they're a decent Servant. I want Emiya but have Atalanta, went with Herc although I need to upgrade him for survivability... where are those Octuplet Crystals...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  19. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

Went with Herc on my Waver account. Emiya was tempting since I lack Archer's, and I do have Lancelot... but I couldn't turn down the Waver/Herc combo.

20. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I feel as though you guys aren't playing the game right.

Is this not Waifu Simulator for Mobile?

Not open for further replies.