1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Unresolved Extra spoilers tags inserted upon posting.

Discussion in 'DLP Feedback and Improvement' started by Nazgoose, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Nazgoose

Nazgoose The Honky-tonk ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter DLP Gold Supporter

High Score:
    When I do long sections of text in spoilers, it will add extra markers at some point and split it in two. I tried editing the post to fix it, but pops back up. Here's the post where this happens.

2. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Testing.

In order of liberation:
    Rukey Greentail - Out of the three that were available for it, he was the only one I felt I could do without, not sure I'd liberate him on a second run
    Jodariel - Somehow still hadn't sunken in that I needed to plan ahead, so it was between her, Ti'zo, or Rhae, and I depended on the other two more
    Hedwyn - Seemed fitting to let him go at this point, and he seemed like a really good figure to have working on the outside (tbh though, seemed wrong to keep him here with the other two gone)
    Sir Gilman - Got through his full arc, and he seemed ready to do his part
    Pamitha - This one I struggled with, wasn't quite sure what would happen when I let her go and kept her sister trapped, but she seemed like she could help make sure a war didn't break out with the Harps
    Volfred - This one was also tough, and I'm not sure how I feel about letting him out instead of Ti'zo or Rhae, but in the end I didn't want either of those two to stay by themselves (Bertrude doesn't really count for company). I hoped that he would help keep things peaceful when it all went down
    Oralech - He nearly gave me a heart attack. I managed to beat him, but felt like scum so I restarted the rite and let him win. Then when we got to the point where you can try to influence him I chose the option to just contact him (forget the wording), and had a heart attack when he chose to send me on instead. Thankfully the game gave me the option to refuse and send him on, because I would've felt miserable if I'd accidentally stolen his freedom, even if he didn't see it that way.
    Sandra - This one felt like a very easy choice, and I wish that it hadn't. Maybe if you don't take it something else happens that would make you think twice, but it feels like the kindest choice all around to take her with you.

Edit: Hmm, yeah that's really odd.

3. Nazgoose

Nazgoose The Honky-tonk ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter DLP Gold Supporter

High Score:
    Happened on this one too, though it was when I embedded a quote within the spoiler, and enough edits and messing with things eventually fixed it.