1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fall 2015 Anime Season

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Pure Infinity, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Halt

Halt 1/3 of the Note Bros. Moderator

The Perfect Insider had a great first episode, but the last two episodes haven't done anything for me.

2. Erandil

Erandil Minister of Magic

Yeah the relationship in Chivalry of a Failed Knight is already better and has progressed a lot farther than pretty much any other romance I have seen in that genre which in my eyes make sup for the fact that the rest of anime is at best of average quality. It is nice to see somebody deviating from the standard trope of that genre.

3. Lazaros742

Lazaros742 Squib

High Score:
    Just finished watching teh 5th episode of the new gundam series.... I find the implants kinda creepy but fairly realistic... I mean it makes sense sense in a few ways, but i feel like it means the main character isnt nearly as special as the previous main characters of gundam. I really enjoyed the fights though. Putting some genuine hope into this series.