1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Shishou and 2xJack great for farming 40ap

Emptied first box.

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Doing Shishou, Marie and Jack for my clears.

3. Gengar

High Score:
    4* pollution #elitistgarbageprick

4. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Working hard to get that last Holy Night Sign... slow going. Only halfway through my first box.

Is 30 or 40 AP better for farming stars?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. Gengar

High Score:

30 seems to be in between the t2 and t3 mats in all events I've done so far, i.e. Useless.

The amount we'll be farming, I'll be shocked if everyone doesn't get 1 HNS (aka Okita's CE).

6. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

30 AP's only use, other than once for reward and unlock, is if you can't do 40 AP.

7. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I'm still saving quartz, but Jack is pretty good from borrowing friend Jacks. Star gen is great plus she charges her NP pretty quickly. Now if only she wasn't in a thong after base form...

Event is going ok, seems fairer than Gudaguda. It helps that they finally added MLB giving more of a boost too.

8. Dr. Strange Lulz

Dr. Strange Lulz Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Still absurdly salty over not getting Shishou. Like, REALLY fucking salty.

Not rolling on Jack since the semi-naked loli thing creeps me right out. Spent a ticket though, and got an event CE so I'm content.

Event seems fun though, I actually like the RNG aspect of it.

9. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

You know you guys can change how she looks right? Her first look is her with a cloak that pretty much covers everything on her, not to mention looks cool.

She's a little star and NP gen machine. Easily the best assassin in the current lineup. She seems to like me, I've got her thrice while Nursery Rhyme has only shown up once. Nursery Rhyme is just goddamn adorable.

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

THEN WHY DOES NO ONE COVERS HER? WHYYYYYYYYYY. But no, srsly, she's pedo bait, explicitly and the cloak only disguises her. Plus, Spent my quartz UNSUCESSFULLY for Shishou, now I gotta hoard for Mama. And yeah, Nursery is a cutie daughteru, I want her to spook me un the future. Also, I got NP2 Carmilia, whose design I love, so I'm a-okay on the assassin department.

What makes me incredibly salty is how poor our server is. JP gets 20-30 quartz for stupid shit, like Nasu birthday or streams or whatever, meanwhile we got 3 for christmas. fuck that.

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Mine is cloaked in stage one. Even changed my name to CloakJackPlx...

12. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm on full clear of the fourth lineup. Already stupidly sick of 40AP run.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Man.... Jack's NP gain is a little too OP to be honest. On the last wave of 40ap, I use her NP in a quad. As they're all female servs, the NP wipes Anne for like 200k, and the next 3 hits wipe Boudica and usually charge Jack back to 60-80%. All the cards in the next round are basically guaranteed crits, so if Jack has even one artes/quick available, she'll be back at 100% on the next turn.

Once I have Okita at 90, my Gil-centerpiece buster crit team is just going to be fucking ridiculous.

13. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I love @NuitTombee Robin. He just makes the 10 AP def quicker until I fucking. And Marie sucks so fucking much. SO MUCH. Her NP gain is pathetic, her NP is pathetic and her stats are shit. She's literally only good to be annoying.

14. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Glad he's of use. And yeah, when Santer comes out she'll be replacing Marie real quick.

15. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Gengar, in curious. Why you didn't max For Robin? You got him a MLB BG and Grails. Come on man. Make him the ultimate Nuke.

16. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

Marie could be so much better if they had properly balanced her. For some reason they gave her a 2Q2A1B card set up, with a quick card NP. It makes literally no sense, as her skills aren't geared towards crit star generation, they're geared towards stalling. I genuinely do not know what they were going for with her set up.

Meanwhile, focusing on the other 4* rider I've been using, I've found a new love for Martha. She's actually a really good supplement for Artoria. Her three arts allow for quick NP charge, and her buster NP allows for an NP chain where not only do the NP get a boost from being a chain of all buster cards, but where the first NP lowers the defense of enemy servants. Really solid synergy. Not so good that I'll be using it regularly outside of this event, but solid nonetheless.

17. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

2 Jacks and Martha work quite well for the 40AP mission for me. With her 3 arts cards she can boost the chance of an arts chain or just increase the NP gain, which Jack is already ridiculous about. Her NP takes out the 2 hand enemies and decreases Kiyohime's defense to be hit harder from the little crit generators. Jack's NP can take out Altanta in 1 shot despite no class advantage and then it's 2 female Riders to fight.

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I'm just really conflicted on whether should I level up Jing Ke or Darius for the 40/50AP. Any opinion?

I got a soon to be 70 Robin. 50 Caesar. 40 David. And the XP to level up Salter Claus to 70-75 at once.

19. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I've been using Darius/Marie/Jack, and unless something goes horribly wrong it's been easy. 50/50/80 lvl wise.

20. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I'm really conscious of 50/50 David/Robin not being enough without a 70+ on hand. I barely pass 40 AP if I lose my attention as it is.

Jon's Gil has been making it easy. A 70 Drake can be a little dangerous.