1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Ven Arima

Ven Arima Slug Club Member

This fucking rate up, I really don't know when to stop. With the New Years SQ, I rolled for Karna one more time even though I'd already done so about five times before (did get Saber!Alter, so that's a plus) and swore I wouldn't try again.

But alas! The Hero of Charity has finally descended!

[​IMG]

2. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I'm going to tell you right now man, she sucks. By all means roll for her since even JP has not seen her sense their Saber Wars event but know that the only thing going for her are her pure stats, her skills are garbage at worst and niche at best. But if it's about waifu's then that's understandable.

3. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

MHX isn't garbage like Crimson says, but meta wise it makes no sense rolling for her. She's like a significantly inferior Jack (think Proto Cu vs Normal Cu) who tried to at the same time occupy her same niche and have a super specialized niche. She's really good at killing saberfaces... And that's it.

Should've seen my good friend who's really Hindu. He saved up like 420 Quartz. Accidentally rolled the wrong banner once and got mordred but he was salty because he thought it stole his luck.

Then he rolled 12x10 rolls and only got shit. Like. He MLB the 5* CE and triple MLB the 4* CE for the event, but the rest was just 3* Servants and CEs with a few exceptions for CEs, and he only got ONE Gold Servant, Salter. Then, he rolled his last 10x pull and literally the tenth card is Karna. Lucky bastard got 2 5* in 420 Quartz after all despite everything.

4. Zel

Zel High Inquisitor

High Score:
    Man, the JP server was pretty generous with the Quartz. Pity it amounted to fuck all for me in the end. Got some good CEs but no decent Servant. No luck in the NA either; I spent what had to be around 150 Quartz but Tesla didn't come home; got two Titurias though.

5. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Ditto, 180 quartz and no Tesla or Tituria.

6. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

The problem is that class advantage tends to be better than a specific type of enemy. How many Saberfaces are there who are the Rider class even in JP? Artoria Pendragon (Santa Alter), Swimsuit Mordred, and Artoria Pendragon (Rider Alter). That's it.

7. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

...2 5*'s in 400+ quartz is a good ratio?

I apparently have the luck of the gods then.

8. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Normal ratio is one 5* per 300 quartz. Or you can have my luck and have one for each 450 quartz.

9. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

I've only used the free quartz gained since NA started, I've gotten... a lot of 5* CE and Servants.

10. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

5* CEs aren't that rare. Three times more common than servants. How many SSRs you got? I have two accounts. One got me 2 SSRs plus one from paid gacha. Another has... 7 SSRs one from paid gacha. Counting doubles. Meanwhile the 3 SSRs accounts got 16 or 17 SRs counting doubles. It's a weird luck.

11. Teyrn

Teyrn Order Member

I've gotten 8 5* Servants using just free quartz. ->Altria(I still think of her as just Saber), Waverx2, Orionx2, Vlad, Jeanne, Mordred.

Edit: Also, which uniform do you guys tend to use most?

12. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Not including welfares, I've pulled the following with tickets, free quartz and one guaranteed roll.

SSR(5): Drake, Tamamo no Mae x2, Waver and Jack
    SR(11): d'Eon, Nero, Emiya, Anne & Mary x2, Marie, Martha, Medea Lily, Carmilla x2 and Frankenstein.

Still have 318 non-bought SQ.

As for uniforms, I'm trying out both Plugsuit and Mage's Association.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  13. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

I like the original uniform the best. Plugsuit is fun though.

14. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I like the Hogwarts looking uniform, but i use the ones i want the skills from, so using the swapout one rn.

15. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

16. Gengar

High Score:
    Got Fox Wedding to 10. I am now poor again.

Tituria to 94 too, but I'm out of grails now. Need 96 fangs and 16 hearts to max her important skills... This'll be a journey, lol.

17. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Hey on the good side saber will give you 20 and 19 respectively.

18. Gengar

High Score:
    19 hearts? I didn't see that part.

19. Zel

Zel High Inquisitor

High Score:
    Got Tesla in a YOLO ticket. At fucking last.

20. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

Japan's New Years banner has been killing me. If I was rolling nothing, I think I might be able to stomach it. That has not been the case. I have rolled, in total: A second Siegfried, Wu Zetian, EMIYA, Rama, Helena Blavatsky, Medusa Lancer, and a second copy of Altera, because why not? Plus some of the CEs. All of this from two ten rolls and some tickets. I actually like some of them, but I feel like the game is mocking me, so I'm still annoyed.

And I got Xuanzang from the guaranteed gacha - one of the few SSR servants I actively dislike the design of. I'm not familiar enough with her character to know if I like it, but she was pretty much at the bottom of the list of what I wanted. I'm probably going to wrap up this event with some rolls for Melt, but in total this thing has been pretty disappointing. Hopefully I'll have more luck with the Saber Wars banner.