1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Grand Order

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Jul 17, 2017.

1. cheirus

cheirus First Year DLP Supporter

I went with Beasts Under the Moon. I have a lot of good 5-star CEs so getting a really good 4-star CE seemed like a good idea, and I have Jack and Shiki now who both can use it.

A question I have is how do you MLB these CEs if they are limited?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  2. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Gacha. They're available there too .

3. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Kinda annoyed that I missed the Saber Lily event, especially seeing that she is kinda my main Servant so far. Events take a few years before they are repeated, right?

4. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Yeah, but Saber Wars has been kinda the exception. Two years passed and no rerun. Might happen later but seems unlikely.

5. Pure Infinity

Pure Infinity High Inquisitor

I have Saber Lily at bond level nine - so you can trust me when I tell you this... Use Caesar instead, and pray you roll a decent 4* or 5* Saber. Caesar is better cost-wise, skill-wise, and they're about even in terms of stats. The only thing Saber Lily has on Caesar is character design, and that can easily be remedied with a wig and some makeup.

I love Saber Lily, but unless you love her too, she's really not worth the effort.

6. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

Lily does excel in one area where Caesar doesn't, AoE wave clearing. But if you have a couple of AoE Zerks then you can get by without.

7. Pure Infinity

This weeks Master Missions gave me enough quartz for one last ten roll. No Astolfo. Instead I got Shirou. Desire sensor is real.

8. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah, I know by now that she has really shitty stats and is all around a bad pick but I don't really have any other Sabers and honestly, since it is not a PVP game, I can still make due with her for now. I will have her bond level at six shortly, and I think I will stick with her for a bit until I get actual Saber or at a least a 4/5 star Saber i like more.

Then there is the fact that I don't think I've had all that much luck with the draws so far, think Hercules is my best servant so far and the rest are meh servants, so she is the one I like most from the batch that I have.

9. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Weird elbow-spikes don't do it for you? You just hate Greeks, ya racist.

10. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Well I managed to get Amakusa twice in one roll before the banner ended so I'm content. Here's to the edgelord in a few hours!

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Got Dantes. He's not great (so I planned to only roll once and spend 20 tickets), but his art and animation are so fucking cool I had to try.

He also fits pretty well with Jack and Okita. Boosting their damage, clearing waves (Which my normal Jack + Okita + Scathach isn't good at) and looking like a badass while doing it XD

12. Pure Infinity

Marie Antoinette is getting a strengthening quest in JP. I don't have her in JP, but it's nice to know my NP2 Marie will have a use two years from now.

13. Mestre

Mestre Professor

I have few options for this event but when everybody dies my grailed (lvl80) Cu never disappoints.

14. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Hmm. This challenge was harder. Bringing Carmilia was a mistake. Oda was pretty good, but Dantés finally showed himself to be useful. Didn't even havr to deploy Herk this time.

15. cheirus

cheirus First Year DLP Supporter

I have have a lvl 70 Euryale. She one-shot Fergus and Giles after getting a Tamamo fox wedding.

Overall I'm liking this event. It's challenging fights and no grinding. It also helps that the Count of Monte Cristo is one of my favorite books of all time.

16. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I'd like to say this isn't as difficult as I thought it would be but it's roughly half over and it seems like if I say it it'll make me eat those words.

17. Gengar

High Score:
    It's not tuned to someone of your...resources...

18. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

*Ours
    FTFY

19. Gengar

High Score:
    Lol...

Fair enough.

20. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Yeah that's true, haha. I talked with some friends on a Discord server about bringing a good party and boy was there salt when I mentioned my CEs. Those 2 MLB'd 2030's and another that close to being so is quite useful.