1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/NightKill - Gilgamesh wins

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

YOU SKIPPED MY ATTACK GODDAMIT!!!! I DIDN'T WRITE THAT OUT FOR NOTHING LUNGS YOU ASS.

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Whatever you did would be inconsequential.. like your entire presence in this game. :facepalm

3. Riley

You don't know what I did, you wouldn't be saying that if you knew what I did...

4. Jon

Well, let's see!

You have HSDW, I figured you guys would have used them against Rayn to destroy all her cs, but with you saying that.. really? you were going to use them against me? o_o

5. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a grave announcement.

Jon has publicly broken off his treaty with Mishie and Rayn, and is not in the process of declaring an attack against them.

You expected it, didn't you? :p

6. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

"now in the process," I presume.
    ...No offense, but the alternate situations really didn't make all that much sense. To me, at least. Unless he randomly drew some other obscenely powerful artifacts from the Gate of Babylon(possible), could he even hurt me without using Ea?
    That, and Perseus can't do anything to me, if I have the numbers right, even with Enkidu, since my Arete nulls Enkidu's effects.(...or does he come out to a +1 bonus in that case? Can't be more than that, I think.)

Also, I'm not figuring where you get me even hurting Jon, unless he attacked me when he knew he couldn't hurt me.

Lastly, "...overcome the divinity boost..." I asked you if I was considered 'divine' when it comes to Enkidu's bonus effect, and you never confirmed that as fact. Either to confirm or deny Sneakthief's reply of 'divinity is a trait.'

Anyway, I lose, but those calculations just seem awfully wonky in principal, except for the first one.

---------- Post automerged at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

On an unrelated note... If Jon is breaking his alliance, and his allies can survive an attack, then what's to stop lynching Jon? :?

7. Lungs

High Score:
    By the time the lynch swings around enough to actually kill Jon, there aren't enough votes left - assuming he starts ganking y'all one at a time.

8. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

:/

Damn.

9. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

...Yeah, I'm not seeing it. Jon just became two votes. He can't kill both 1and1is3's team, and multiple people on my team before he gets lynched enough times unless he has over a dozen command seals.

10. Jon

The games already over buddy.

Just before killing you I'd have broken my alliance and then killed.. well everyone.

11. Lungs

High Score:
    @Fen: Jon has 40 draws in the GoB, and around 8 of those allow you to take a penalty, then go for another kill in the same day/night phase - which makes it easy to kill servantless masters. You might get one lynch in, but by probability, he would have probably killed all of you before you could lynch him away.

The game's over, guys.

Let's discuss how to improve this shit :\

12. Jon

Step 1: Gilgamesh has been promoted from servant to Game Master!

13. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

You introduced a hero with 40 different NPs.

Okay, first one. NEVER MAKE BLATANTLY OVERPOWERED HEROES.

Change the rules for research and scouting to be negative -2 to defensive priority so it isn't impossible to do if going solo.

Remove lynching. Just remove it because it isn't necessary if the game is designed well.

Do not allow counter attacks on effects like Retrubution, Martyer, or anything that is not a basic attack.

14. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Add events and incites to kill lurkers. Offer a command seal to the one who does the finishing blow, or a spell.

For safety, in case of bad players.

15. Jon

You make it sound like I had them all available to me at any time I wanted? Or that I had a choice without wasting a CS to pick one out specifically?

Let's talk about Jeram

Who's traits wrecked my shit for days without end.

Or you know, Fen.

WHo had EX defence, as well as an np that gave him 1,3,6,10 etc, if he didn't go a phase without being attacked (more if multiple attacks were done!) as well as traits that was a basic -3 to everyone who attacked them?

16. Lungs

High Score:
    St. Agnes
    Caster

Base Bonus: +3 Defense

Short Range Atk - 2
    Short Range Def - 11
    Long Range Atk - 2
    Long Range Def - 10

NP: Arete - If targeted continuously, +1 Def priority on the first night, +2 on the second night, etc
    NP: Martyrdom - Sacrifices Caster's life. Will increase the priority of allied Servant by 1 permanently. Destroys all the Command Seals of target (if there are none left, it kills target).

Trait: Castus - Steals 2 atk priority from attacker and increases def priority by 1.
    Trait: Navona Marble - Stalls Research attempts for 2 nights. Stalls Scout.

Susano'o
    Berserker

Base Bonus: Def priority +1

Short Range Atk: 9
    Long Range Atk: 4
    Short Range Def: 7
    Long Range Def: 6

NP: The Two Swords of the Storm - A two-night attack - First stage: Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi - The Sword of the Gathering Clouds Heaven, drawn from the dying Eight-Headed Snake, is a powerful +5 short range Priority atk. Second stage: Totsuka-no-Tsurugi - The Ten Hands Long Sword - -1 priority, but the hit is guaranteed to destroy someone's Command Seal, or their life.

Trait: Divinity - All attackers have -1 Priority against him.
    Trait: Storm God - Each of his targets have their Priority damaged for 2 days by 2. Stackable.
    Trait: Retribution - If two or more command seals are destroyed in a night, or if he is killed, everyone who has attacked him in the past two days (including that night), will be dealt damage equal to 1.5x to an attack from the Ama no Marukumo no Tsurugi.

Gilgamesh
    Saber

Base Bonus - None

Short Range Atk - 11 (-2)(Night 9)
    Long Range Atk - 10 (-2)(Night 9)
    Short Range Def - 7 (-2)(Night 9)
    Long Range Def - 8 (-2)(Night 9)

NP: Ea - +7 Priority Atk (Short range) - Once every 3 day/night cycles.

NP: Enkidu - Builds Priority if used on the same target. On the first night, the chains will subtract 1 priority on the target. On the second night, they will subtract 2... Limit 4 uses.
    NP: Gates of Babylon - An effect from a random Noble Phantasm in the game (you are capable of drawing Ea or Enkidu if the RNG favors you) - NPs are one-use-only

Day 1: Plate Armor +4 Def Perm
    Night 2: Rho Aeis -6 Atk, +5 Def
    Day 2: Houtengeki +2atk/def ( +4 atk/def)
    Night 2: Invisible Air Cloak NP, 2 Atk
    Day 3: Caliburn +3/+5 Atk, -1 Burn 3 days
    Night 3: Avalon +7 Def +1 cs
    Day 4: Caladbolg +4 atk if outspeed -cs enemy
    Command Seal: Avalon +7 Def +1 cs
    Night 4: Dainsleif +3 long/4 short atk. If cs break counter, if outspeed 2 cs.
    Day 5: Rolands Sword +4 atk / +2 def
    Night 5: Rule Breaker: If you would destroy a CS, take it instead.
    Day 6: Gram: Atk Priority is +4, your name will not be revealed.
    Night 6: Tsuguri: +5 | Night 2 -1 -CS on Outspeed
    Command Seal: Godhand If dmg < 14 ignore
    Day 7: Mirror +4 def, 30% chance to take enemy cs
    Night 7: Godforce
    Day 8 : Excalibur +6 lra / +3 def for day

Trait: Bullheaded - Can ignore one command seal command.

Rider
    Perseus

LRA: 6
    SRA: 9
    LRD: 8
    SRD: 8

NP: Adamantine Sword - +5 Short Atk Priority - 40% chance of summoning Helm of Darkness. Helm of Darness, a corollary of your Adamantine Sword, will allow for your sword to not be recognized. Your opponent will receive no indications as to your identity if it is successful. Slightly lower chance of working against "divine" entities.

NP: Mirror Shield - +4 Def Priority, and a 30% chance to reverse the Kill if you're outsped. i.e. if you're attacked, and you fold, the damage calculus will have a 30% chance of inverting, forcing them to lose their CS rather than you. Can only be used once every 3 days.

Trait: Medusa's Head - Researchers who have confirmed your Identity will be incapable of receiving your NPs and Traits for 2 days. Slows all short range attackers down by 2 priority.
    Trait: Pegasus - Research and Scout Permaboosted by +1. Priority Permaboosted by +1.

An Jung-geun
    Assassin

Base Bonus: Defense Priority +1

Short Range Atk: 6
    Long Range Atk: 6
    Short Range Def: 6
    Long Range Def: 6

NP: Loaded gun - Priority +3 (all around)
    NP: Flag of Independence - Prepare a kill by declaring it. Your kill will happen in 2 days (of which you can not choose to Atk during the night), and have a Priority +6

Trait: Emperorslayer - Hits that target Masters burn 2 Command Seals rather than one, if applicable.
    Trait: Silent Killer - Information about NP will be delayed by a day if he is researched.

True Assassin.

All Priorities: 5

Noble Phantasm: Traditional wrist blade - the killing weapon of Altair, Ezio, and other Assassins in fiction can be traced back to Al-Maulim, the old man of the mountain. +8 Short Range Priority - 3 uses only.

Noble Phantasm: Silencer - Any kill destroys 2 noble phantasms rather than one.

Trait: Fragile - Two attacks from one person will destroy 3 command seals if they are all successful.

Trait: Many Bodies - Every 3 nights, gain an extra Command Seal

Robin Hood
    Archer

Base Bonus: +2 def Priority

LongRange atk Priority - 9
    ShortRange atk Priority - 5
    LongRange def Priority - 9
    ShortRange def Priority - 6

NP: Bow of Yew - Long Range Offense Priority +3
    NP: Trusty Knife - Immediately switched to if attacked short-range. Defense Priority +3 Cannot be used for offense.

Trait: Sherwood Marble - Immunity to attacks for a night. Used once every 3 days at most.
    Trait: Steal - Chooses a target. The next Night, Robin will be capable of using one of the targets Noble Phantasms or Spells.

Ahab
    Lancer

Base Bonus - +1 Defensive Priority

Long Range Atk/Def - 6
    Short Range Atk - 9
    Short Range Def - 8

NP: Harpoon - +2 Priority/+5 Priority (Long Range) Unlimited Use.

Trait: Singlemindedness - +2 Priority if your attack is on the same person as your last attack - Stackable
    Trait: Pequod Marble (Self contained) - Every three nights, he will sight the whale, and is allowed to Scout 2 extra targets.
    Trait: Physical Balance - +1 defensive Priority for every opponent that attacks him in the same night/day phase.

17. Riley

I can't believe I wrote all that out for nothing Lungs. I...I just...:facepalm

18. Jon

Why don't you post whatever it is you wrote?

Also, gonna post the RP contents of my qt. We stopped after insecta went awol. :\

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

But he wouldn't have those 40 draws right away... and technically we would simply have to maintain majority for however many days worth of lynching is required(3?4?). If drawing a specific NP required a loss of a Command Seal, then that makes it a double-edged sword for him to do so. I'm not sure if that would work anyway, but whatever.

So, what were Gilgamesh's starting stats then?

Anyway, I never got Arete to be 1/3/6/10 Jon. I thought Arete was 1/2/3/4/etc. Simply a stacking +1 per consecutive day. That's how I thought Enkidu worked as well. Also, I'm pretty sure that every Servant except Robin Hood(stealing an uber-weapon aside) was capable of defeating me on their own, even if required some sort of continuous attack bonus/penalty.

20. Riley

There we go.