1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fate/Stay Night x Toaru Majutsu no Index - Let's talk + small story inside

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

...yeah, what the hell, right?

Blame Mishie and ChaosGuy for planting this shit in my head. I think Ceebee was involved, as well. Bastards.

No title. Again. Just terrible.

-x-X-x-

Two Chinese falchions of peerless make twirled with their owner, striking out at their adversary with skilled precision. The air whistled sharply as the finely crafted steel whipped forth, attempting to taste human flesh. They were identical in every way but one – the left was bone white, practically glowing in the moonlight shining down form above; the other pitch black, the complete opposite, almost seemingly absorbing any trace of light that touched the magnificent blade.

Yin and Yang.

Their wielder – a young man with red hair and lithe build – spun, the swords following his example. Emiya Shirou was his name, his blades Kanshou and Bakuya. They were his dance partners this night, as was the person standing before him.

Bakuya flashed like lightning, howling as it zeroed in on its target, Kanshou vanishing in the shadows, ready for a follow-up strike. Their opponent moved, ducking low before charging forward with intent. Fist cocked, the black-haired youth adjusted mid-stride, Kanshou appearing without warning. Fist uncurled, razor sharp steel met flat palm, the dangerous blade exploding into dust upon contact with a sharp, piercing crack – like the sound of a mirror imploding, glass shards splintering.

Undeterred and unsurprised, Bakuya swung back around for another blow, Shirou twisting to create more force. Less by skill and more by instinct, the same hand impeded its progress with the same results, the blade disintegrating into nothing.

Kamijou Touma – owner of Imagine Breaker, his right hand capable of destroying all types of supernatural ability – smirked, knowing it was his time to strike.

He surged forward, ready to deliver a devastating right hook when his instincts screamed at him to move, move now. The student threw himself sideways, grunting in surprise at the return of the destroyed weapons as they cleaved air. He rolled, steadying himself in a crouch as he observed his enemy, eyes narrowed at the twin falchions. They were perfect, undamaged, radiating power in the experienced grip of their owner.

If he hadn’t moved when he had, he’d be dead.

Shirou nodded, as if acknowledging this fact – before blurring with speed, reinforcement magecraft carrying him beyond the realms of an ordinary human. Touma moved, dodging what he could and defending with his right hand what he couldn’t. Sword upon sword met the same fate, destroyed one after the other – but they kept coming, faster and faster than the last, a literal hurricane of projected metal as Shirou moved with a strange grace.

Instinct guided the black-haired Esper and saved him countless times, body shifting accordingly to parry and move out of range. Sweat beaded his brow but he stood resolute against the onslaught, muscles straining as he attempted to keep up with his faster, stronger opponent who wielded unlimited swords.

Changing tactics, Shirou moved back and threw the blades in a wide arch. They spun wonderfully, curving like a set of boomerangs and entrapping the Esper on both sides. Unable to neutralize this attack, he dived forward into a roll, the blades skimming his back and avoided crashing into each other by inches. Fluidly rising from the dive, his eyes bulged as a powerful fist buried itself deep in his diaphragm, the wind torn from his lungs painfully.

Blindly reaching out, his fingers wrapped around Shirou’s wrist tightly – a pulse rippling through the magi’s body as his reinforcement was negated, as were the twirling blades that had been coming back in for a second pass. Touma kicked wildly, his leg glancing off the red-heads ribcage and throwing the man off balance. He rolled with the blow, tracing a new set of swords in the process and reapplying the reinforcement to his body, no longer in the Esper’s grasp.

Touma was hunched over, gasping for air, eyes watering as he attempted to fill his lungs with precious oxygen.

“Where is she?” Shirou spoke for the first time since the battle began. His face was stone cold, emotionless; eyes dead, soulless – almost. For anyone that bothered to look, they would see a gleam of rage, fiery and tightly restrained.

“W-What?” Touma wheezed, coughing raggedly.

“Where is she?” he repeated, knuckles tightening around the grips of his swords.

“Who are you talking about?” was the boy’s confused response. Shirou frowned.

“I see,” he said calmly. “You’ll die before you tell me, won’t you?”

“I don’t even know what you are talking about!” Standing up straight, he rubbed his chest. “Why the hell are you attacking me?”

Shirou dug through his pockets in response, holding Kanshou and Bakuya in one hand. Producing a cell phone, he flipped it open and tapped a few buttons before he was satisfied. Touma jumped when the phone was tossed his way casually, his hands fumbling to catch the device. On the screen was a picture of himself... but he wasn’t alone. In his arms was a young girl who was clearly distressed, eyes wide with panic and hair in disarray.

Startling red eyes and pale white hair.

“You were seen,” Shirou accused, anger lacing his previously cold voice. “Kidnapping her in the middle of the day, you were bound to be.”

Touma stared down at the phone in shock. It looked like it had been taken from a surveillance camera.

“I... I-What is this? I haven’t seen this girl in my life!”

“Still denying it? The proof is right in front of you.”

The raven-haired teenager grimaced, trying to remove the picture. Another one appeared on screen from his clumsy button-pushing, only this time the girl was slung over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. She was clearly unconscious.

“Where is she?” the magi repeated from earlier. “Now.”

“I didn’t do this!” Touma shouted angrily. “Why the hell would I kidnap a little girl, anyway?”

Shirou studied him closely.

“She is a Homunculus,” he revealed after a short period of silence. “I have no doubt that some sick, twisted individual in this city of science would love to get their hands on someone like her. Study how she works, how she functions,” with every word, he became even more murderous. “She better not be harmed or I swear to god I will hunt down all those responsible and destroy them. That’s a promise.”

“Homunculus?” Touma questioned.

“Magic,” Shirou answered simply, growing impatient. Touma blinked, surprised.

“Should you be telling me this?”

Shirou shrugged. “It’s not like it matters. I’ve been watching you. You’re mixed up in the magical community already, from what I’ve witnessed. The church is getting sloppy – but then again, our world has always had a strange relationship with Academy City... but enough about this. Answer my question.”

“I honestly don’t know what you ar-”

“Wrong answer.”

That said, Shirou become a blur of colour as he attacked – or tried too.

At the last second, he was repelled by a bolt of lightning that cracked into existence with a fury. The magi’s jaw clenched as he was driven backwards by the force, twin swords crossed in front of his body to protect himself as thousands of volts of electricity attempted to fry him alive. But his swords were no ordinary blades. Straining with all his enhanced strength, he redirected the bolt into a nearby light post with a subtle shift of his shoulders.

The bulb exploded in a shower of sparks as it was overloaded, glass littering the ground as electricity crackled up and down the metal exterior of the post.

“Leave him alone,” a feminine voice growled.

Touma was no longer alone, a pretty school-girl now by his side. Short brown hair framed her scowling face, athletic body clad in one of the numerous uniforms found within Academy City – Tokiwadai Middle School, if his research wasn’t mistaken. Blue sparks of electricity surged up and down her tense frame, like a coiled spring ready to launch.

“This is none of your business,” he informed her, knowing she wouldn’t leave but still giving her the opportunity. He knew these two were close, having witnessed several encounters between them in the time he had been tracking his target. “Please leave.”

“Like hell it isn’t!” she snapped, the smell of burnt ozone reaching Shirou’s nose as the girl become more agitated. “If you don’t back off right now, then-”

He was moving before she finished, closing in before she could react. Face twisting in panic, she cried out in fear as one of the swords approached.

“No!”

Touma was there, suddenly, shielding her – but Shirou had been counting on it, had wanted it to happen; it had been the only reason he had attacked her in the first place. Touma reached out with his right hand, but the sword-wielding magi avoided the desperate lunge, his superior speed and foresight making it easy. The hilt of Kanshou cracked against his skull viciously, tossing the courageous boy to the ground in a heap, dazed but alive. An enraged screamed followed, a deafening crack shattering nearby windows as the school-girl – Misaka Mikoto, level five Esper – released a powerful attack using her entire body, emotion powering it to new heights.

The street was filled with a blinding flash as Shirou was vaporized.

Or so she had hoped.

Mikoto panted harshly, body trembling from her exertion.

“Impressive,” Shirou commented, the girl freezing up in disbelief. She spotted him a few feet away as the dust parted, sword in hand; it was different than his previous weapons, longer, European in design, its guard crafted from gold. It shone brilliantly under the full moon, mesmerising the Electromaster by its beauty. The ground around him was damaged, scorched and riddled with cracks, yet he was completely untouched.

Touma groaned, attempting to stand – head pounding like a drum. He flopped back down, a sudden urge to vomit. Shirou had hit him pretty hard.

Mikoto stared in horror at the red-haired young man.

“Please stand aside,” he asked softly.

Mikoto shook her head, gathering herself. “No.”

He sighed.

“He isn’t worthy of your protection,” he attempted to explain. “He kidnapped a young girl-”

“He would never do that!” the girl yelled, cutting him off. “He isn’t the type of person to do something like that.”

“There are pictures.”

“I don’t care. It could have been a shape shifter, for all you know!”

Shirou opened his mouth but no words came out. He stared at the girl, surprised. “Shape shifters?”

“There are more than a few of them in this city,” she told him with a glare. “It could be one of them.”

“But why would they use...” he trailed off, looking down at the struggling boy. He didn’t care why.

Had he attacked an innocent?

Self disgust welled up inside.

He hadn’t been himself, ever since Illya had been taken. But it was no excuse, if the boy truly was innocent.

Durandal – the Peerless Sword, holder of three miracles; one of which he had invoked – vanished from his grasp. Distant sirens sounded, slowly closing in. Mikoto’s forceful display had alerted the authorities that something was amiss. Anti-Skill was on their way to investigate.

Mikoto helped Touma to his feet, his arm wrapped around her shoulders as she wrapped one of hers around his waist. She eyed Shirou warily, watching as he remained motionless, staring through her, not at her. He was in his own world.

“Biribiri,” Touma whispered drunkenly. “W-What’s going on?”

The sound of his voice, no matter how low, snapped Shirou out of his funk.

He gazed at the pair with an air of distrust. “Are you certain he couldn’t have done it?”

Mikoto looked him in the eye. “Yes.”

Her conviction went a long way in convincing him.

Shirou sighed again, looking weary. He clenched his fists, breathing deeply before exhaling loudly, fighting an internal battle.

“Tell him I’m sorry.”

Then he was gone, making an impossible leap. She watched, awestruck as he jumped from ground level to the roof of a nearby store in a single bound. She thought his only ability had to do with those swords he created and was wielding, but apparently not. He vanished from sight with another fantastic leap, the two now alone.

-x-X-x-

AN: Okay, so... random. Been watching the Index anime lately with a few others in DLP IRC and we got talking about a possible crossover. I couldn't stop thinking about it, so here is the result. I had to get it off my chest. Don't take it seriously.

Basically, this is nothing. Just a random snippet from my brain. Will this turn into a full story? I don't know. I have Fictional to focus on. Anyway, even if I did do a crossover like this, it might not even use the same idea I was pushing in this - that of Illya being kidnapped.

This is definitely an alternate universe Shirou. Illya dies in UBW and HF, and he's definitely not from Fate. He's a lot colder in this - though it's more because of Illya being taken than anything else. He's pretty pissed.

So, what do you think about the possibility of these two worlds? Use this thread to talk about possible ideas, whatever. Maybe this will inspire someone else to create this crossover.

2. ZeroTheDestroyer

ZeroTheDestroyer Auror

I like the idea of crossing over Fate with Index. It's not original if that's what you're playing at. Head over to Space Battle and you'll see a lot of Touma inserts. Heck, there are snips here and there where Illiya is really Index -chuckles- but I see where you are going with this.

Why you want to create an Alternate Universe for Shirou, I have no idea. Shirou from Archer's world has Illiya still alive, if I recall correctly, but she dies a year later. You can just use that world. That's still canon.

So far Emiya Shirou and Mikoto are OOC. Mikoto should have raged with anger, verbally, while Shirou should have been less badass, more clumsy, and, at the very least, a bit injured. The battle feels strange, but I can't put my finger on it. Touma's used to fighting magical weapons, I'm not sure why he'd have so much trouble with Tracing.

That big breasted chick, Oriana or Ariana, summoned death in 30 different recipes. Shirou just kept using Tracing + Swords.

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

You missed that.
    Wat?

Anyway, I agree with what you said about Mikoto. I knew straight away that I'd fucked her characterization up. I didn't care to fix it since I just needed to get this out of my system - but it's something I'd have to work out, definitely. As for Shirou, he has so many different versions - what is out of character for him?

That said, I don't think his characterization would be so jarring if this thing had a proper starting point and you saw why he is a bit different. I just said alternate universe because I couldn't be bothered working it out right now - that's something I'd do if I was writing it for real.

As for that big-breasted chick, you notice how she just flung magic at him and nothing else? Couldn't fight to save herself without it. Motoharu destroyed Touma during the Angel Fall arc without even breaking a sweat. Touma is a decent fighter but compared to some of the beings Shirou has had to defend against in melee settings... well...? I don't know what happens later on in the novels, though.

Basically, I just wanna generate some interest in the idea of a crossover. Get some people in here talking about ideas, etc, etc. I noticed in my other stories thread that a lot of discussion appeared about possible abilities, outcomes, etc. I want that.

Maybe I should change the title of the thread and then move it into fanfic discussion.

If I ever do write one, I'd need to read the light novels, first of all. I'd also have to play Fate/HA and read Fate/Zero for more information. This is the rough, rough, rough not-even-a-draft piece.

4. yojorocks

yojorocks Seventh Year

First and foremost, interesting idea, if not the cleanest execution. Shirou seems very off, almost like a HF route where he says 'fuck everyone else, I'm going to save the people I love' - but I could have sworn that Illya died on that route. Given, it's AU, so you can write whatever you damn well please as a hybrid custom ending, but do keep in mind you will catch some flack from the Nasu-verse purists if you aren't very careful in planning it out (so nothing is contradicted later).

This brief glimpse at Shirou/Illya's interaction has me baffled, honestly. Emiya is not a stalker type, nor is he exactly technology adept, but he has pulled digital feeds from surveillance video remotely to his cell phone for the kidnapping- what? I'd assume this is several years down the line, but even if he's constantly fixing stuff, he has to be working on magic (be it with Rin or not), and considering how much the Magi community shuns technology in F/SN...

Final point, just for curiosity's sake: UBW, purdy please? Or would that put him a bit too far out of reach for Index-verse people?

Anyway, it'd be something interesting to see if you could iron out the background so when you have OOC-ness, characters have reason for their changes, but that would probably take quite a bit of planning and extra work. Regardless, looks like fun.

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Hm. How about Mind of Steel!Shirou? That'd be an interesting experiance. I'd have no idea what type of Shirou I'd use, or even if this scene happens - this was just a venting piece.

What do you people think of Esper abilities? It's explained as their reality brought to life - at least in the anime. They sound very much like Reality Marbles, but only a cheapened version. I had this whole idea of the Mages Association trying to shut down Academy City in the early days but by the time they figured out what was going on, it was too late.

If there is one thing those buggers would feel threatened by, it'd be thousands of people with possible Reality Marbles talking around.

6. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

Just for the record, Fate/HA isn't really much if you want to know about abilities. It's nothing more than a side story with supporting characters getting some extra development.

I really don't know jack shit about Espers and their abilities. Can you give the source or particular episode where they are said to bring their realities to life? From what wiki has told me, it is said that all Espers gain their powers through the manipulation of something called an AIM field. It's what gave Accelerator his automatic vector control and Mikoto's electrokinetic powers.

Like you said, the Magus Association would definitely not allow an entire city filled with people capable of warping reality unless they do it to themselves like Nero. From what little I know, it seems to lean more towards that if they even do warp reality.

Rather, I think the biggest immediate threat to Espers would be the Church. Did they not intrude into Academy City a number of times and caused a bunch of problems along the way?

I was curious about this Orsola that you guys were talking about and checked on the season and episode that she had appeared in. First thing I noticed were them shit crazy nuns, particularly the one who was ready to chop Touma's head off for simply being a non-believer. If that doesn't speak antagonist then I don't know what does.

7. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Yeah, that's pretty much all I'd need it for. The wiki says that Shirou and Luvia become partners - I'm assuming we find this out in HA? I dunno.

As for the reality thing, it was that episode where the little pink loli-teacher - Komoe? - explains it to Index and Aisa. I found this on the Toaru wikia:
    Maybe only powerful Esper's?

8. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

See, it says only in Espers that possess "Divine Properties". Don't know what that means but since only the ranked 1 and 2 amongst the Level 5's are capable of this "Awakening", then it definitely isn't your everyday occurrence. Now the Magus Association might sent someone to track down the single case but they wouldn't really have a cause for concern if it's just one person "updating reality" instead of an entire city doing it.

Edit: On the other hand, I'd imagine that the Church would have a real interest in trying to figure out what the hell's going on. Apparently, Accelerator and Kakine manifest into a pseudo-angel when they "Awaken". At the same time, Aleister Crowley apparently summoned an archangel that manifests through a saturation of AIM energies. If those aren't a cause for alarm amongst the religious community, then I don't know what is.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  9. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

10. Ryuugi Shi

Ryuugi Shi Hierarch

I'll admit, I was interested when I saw the title. And it was interesting.

However, after reading the story, I have some complaints.

First and foremost, Shirou's being an asshole. He's being hardheaded, he's ignoring Touma's denials, he's skipped pass all the stuff he'd normally do and going straight for lethal force; all in all, it really just seems like there's a conflict ball at work, because this entire scene would have been avoided if Shirou acted like...well, himself. It really doesn't matter which route. Also, he's acting really chaotically though that's understandable if something happened to Ilya. Still, good communication is important.

Second of all, I know I really shouldn't be saying this since this is a story involving magic, but lightning does not work that way. Neither do Archer's swords. When Mikoto first hit Archer, that lightning bolt should have, well, hit him like a lightning bolt. Putting weapons (which were made of iron from a meteor, by the way) between himself and and a lightning bolt sholdn't do anything. And superstrength or not, he shouldn't be able to 'redirected the bolt into a nearby light post with a subtle shift of his shoulders.' I know, I know, nitpicking, but it makes physics cry.

Third of all, Misaka was enormously out of character. Not only that, she jobbed to Shirou hard. I mean, before we get into anything else, Shirou is using metal weaponry. Misaka has the ability to control metal. Her AIM field makes her aware of all metal around her. This should have ended badly for Shirou right there. Second of all, she's actually a really, really good fighter, to the point that, after days of exhaustion, she was still able to beat the ITEM group, including the number four Level 5 Esper that was shooting her from out of range was blowing through solid steel walls like they weren't even there.

In addition, Misaka has control of something like five billion volts of electricity; way more then is being shown here. Also, that attack should have fried Shirou; he's powerful, but if Misaka is fighting, she can cause city-wide blackouts on accident without noticing. I mean, even if you are giving Durandal the ability to block attacks like that, honestly? Her main form of weapon is a lightning bolt.

I mean, Servants are reasonably fast, but not by Shonen manga standards; Lancer backed up 100 meters in a short breath. Now, Lancer is the fastest (well, alongside Rider), and even has an ability devoted to making quick retreats, but you know? That's not even the speed of sound. That's maybe a third the speed of sound.

Archer is nowhere near as fast as that. And you know what puts this in perspective?

Lightning bolts havepeeds measuring from Mach 450 to Mach 6800.

Shirou shouldn't have been able to react to that. Not even kind off.

Fourth of all, I don't get this staring in awe thing; being able to jump really high isn't anything worth being wide eyed about in Toaru. I mean, Accelerator once got angry and sucked up five minutes of Earth's rotation into an attack, which would give that attack more power then the entire worlds nuclear arsenalmany times over; someone even did that math. He also tanked an attack with enough power to destroy all of Europe and Asia.

Those are things to be wide-eyed about. Especially since he's not the strongest guy around, or the only one with power like that.

So yeah, I think, at the very least, Misaka is jobbing. Touma is probably jobbing too, since he has Precognition (which has allowed him to block attacks that were stated to be lightspeed).

Of course, all of this was said already; I'm just being wordy about it.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Berserker swings his rock at Mach 1-2, Saber @ top speed moves at Mach 13, Archer's Broken Phantasm arrows go at Mach 13 (Presumably, if Shirou shot a BP arrow it'd be somewhat less), Lancers ranged Gae Bolg goes at Mach 2 as well.

So Nasuverse speeds really aren't that slow (Well they kind of are compared to lightspeed, but meh).

--

@DS: TFF had a discussion about personal reality vs reality marble, I'll see if I can find it D=

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I really should remove the story. Some people don't seem to get it isn't the focus of this thread. It was just a random idea that I wrote down in like 20 minutes. That's what I get for posting brain-farts, I guess.
    But I'd really like a source for this. I don't believe I've seen this mentioned before.
    That's more like it.

13. Ryuugi Shi

Ryuugi Shi Hierarch

Berserker swings at Mach 1 (which was how NL was calced at Mach 9 or 9), Saber moves at 13, but only when at max speed + Prana Burst + Command Seal (withot the latter, she moves at less then Mach 1), Archer's arrows move at Mach 13 (or at least Hrunting did)after 30+ seconds of charging, true for Gae Bolg.

DS:

Itwas made out of Meteoric Iron. Remember the story bout the married couple? The Meteor came down, the wife burnt herself on the furnace to make it hot enough, the husband made it into a pair of twin swords and gave them to some guy?

Well, I guess you argue if it was iron specifically, rather then some other meteoric metal, but it was still a metal and it would not reflect lightning bolts.

As for the idea, well, the first thing that comes to mind is 'how do you make the power levels work?' I mean, as you said, you can pass ESPer's of as Reality Marbles (the inner world thing was mentioned in the Acceleratr arc, I believe), the Church can be passed of as the Church since they have magical organizations in both worlds, and the Magic Association can be passed off as one of those Magic Cabels, but how do you make the power levels work? I mean, in Toaru, they go pretty damn high; Gabriel can destroy the world with a world, Accelerator could wipe out all life, The Right was about to destroy everything from Europe to Asia, etc.

Granted, these guys are few and far between, but the fact that Academy City has both Accelerator and those two other Angels means they're >>>>> any canon Nasuverse organization and the Roman Catholic Church isn't far behind, nor are the other churches.

14. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I don't remember anything about a meteor. Then again, I never really look at the status pages for the different characters. Probably in there, I guess.

15. Ceebee

Ceebee High Inquisitor

What will heavily influence any particular story will be its bearing. Will it be a Index story with FSN characters, or will it be a FSN with Index characters/world?

Examples for the first would be, I don't know, something like random FSN baddies, militant Magic Association members maybe, or various DA/DAA break into Academy City to snatch Index. Cue Touma trying to save her with Shirou cameoing in a Stiyl-like role as a legit Magic Association mage going to stop the rogue. Emphasis on Touma and other Index characters.

The opposite would be more of a Shirou (or whoever, you could use other FSN characters, or even other Nasu characters, like Arcueid) having a reason to be involved with whats going down in Index-ville.

One of the random churches played for baddies in Index want to put a hit out on whoever the main Nasu character is, and the character has to put an end to the attempts.

16. Mog

Mog DA Member

Oh wtf. Amazing, I've been waiting for someone to do a crossover with Toaru Majutsu. One of my favorite anime-verses next to nasuverse.

Edit: Okay Finished reading it.

Been said already but it's worth repeating, Misaka is too weak she has caused a blackout before during a fight with Touma, and not only that even when Touma blocked it with his right hand the enviroment around him was affected. Shirou however blocked it with just his swords o.0 using his strength to deflect it.

In addition to Shirou being out of character, Touma was out of character. Touma, when attacked doesn't attack back unless he has a clear goal in mind or if someone other then himself is in danger; excluding
    Pre-memory loss Touma.
    Touma usually just runs away and/or starts yelling out "Why are you attacking me?", before saying his 'phrase' (which I am kind of glad you removed).

On another note the most recent chapter of the light novel...
    When Touma finds out his power isn't limited to his arm, he turns fucking god mode. holy shit.

Edit #2: Technically speaking she has the power of electromagnetism (and minor control of all things that run on electricity too, which allows her to hack machines), which apparently causes her to release electromagnetic waves that causes animals to hate being around her.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  17. Coelacanth

Coelacanth Denarii Host

Wait, Misaka can control metal? Damn, I need to get past volume 13 already then.

18. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

It's also been said that the drabble is meant to only encourage discussion on a possible crossover idea, not to actually be seen as a legit story attempt on Syao's part.

19. Mog

Mog DA Member

True that was just the fanboy in me talking. I apologize.

Edit1: Syaoran where in the timeline is your Shirou, if you have decided. Also, which path are you thinking of Shirou to go, Heaven's feel with the super boost in skill via arm transplant?

I wonder how Touma's hand would react with a reality marble or against noble phantasms in general since so far you gave his hand the ability to cancel out prana.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011