1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Pivot really helps on Hector. Position him into a choke, dare them to attack.

I got Rein and Leo too. Not sure how good Leo is, but he looks cool af. Who are the other cavs? Cecilia?

2. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Spent 70 stones. Got a 4-star Marth and a 5-star Ryoma. That's neat, I guess? Maybe. I don't know. I don't actually know who's good, but I'll take it.

3. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Reinhardt is the single reason why Julia or Nino is almost required to have in most team comps. It's kind of absurd.

4. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

I started playing this again last night. They added a lot of stuff since the Ninian banner where I stopped. There's currently an event going on where you get a free 5*(Ike, Lyn, Roy, or Lucina)

5. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Horse Archer!Lyn obviously, to avoid wading into colorless hell. Unless you're a whale. Pulling greens for Ike ---> blue for Lucina in that order.

I've been playing alongside FGO, my 5*s are filling up at this point. Still don't have Hector or Kagero, but the one I really need is Hinoka. Firesweep!Cordelia and Summer!Corrin are crying out for buffs. Till then, my horse emblem team trumps flier emblem.

The most annoying part is clearing out my barracks/inheritance fodder for more pulls.

6. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

I actually rolled Lyn so I'm gonna probably pick Lucina with the freebie. Making my way through the hard and lunatic campaign/paralogues. I got 12 5*s. Gonna level them up before I start figuring out how inheriting skills works.
    I was playing FGO but grinding those 5AP last event burnt me out lol.

7. Solfege

Got an Ike, but he's +hp -atk. Out of orbs, 84 netted me 5* Ike, Clair, and Camilla. Also got 3 +atk Reinhardts now, ha, although two are 4*. Runners up are Titania for her artwork and a perfect IV 3* Cherche.

Going to spend all of my orbs over the next two weeks on trying for a better natured Ike and Lucina... haven't picked up Lyn yet but she's very probably still the freebie. Blue and green are just so much more rewarding to pull for.

8. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Was super lucky this banner and rolled Cordelia (-atk :(), Lyn, Roy and Ike in 50 or so orbs. So I picked Lucina as my free unit and I now have a complete set. Not sure why I couldn't have been this lucky for the limited units I actually wanted (Bride Cordelia or Summer Frederick), since these are not limited.

9. Gengar

High Score:
    Hinoka doesn't exist. Fact.

Picked Lyn, very first orb got Ike. He's a monster. Pretty much can't be doubled and his special is always up. I like him as an alternative to Hector where DC isn't mandatory.

Not much love for Roy though, which I find weird. He feels like a Horse!Cordelia. I wanna try him, Lyn, Rein + 1 in my goad cav team. Maybe one of my healers who I'll give hone cav to.

Given the power of those three,I don't really get the Lucina love. She feels like a slightly better Shareena. I'm not quite sure how to build her yet though.

10. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I stopped playing this a while ago, came back the other day cuz I was tired of grinding in FGO, I used my free summons, and got Effie. Literally the best budget unit in the game, and practically unstoppable if you give her pivot and brave lance. Even at 4 star, you pop a healer into her team and she never dies. Ever. Not even against full teams of greens in arena.

Suck my Effie-shaped dick, Ryoma and Nino teams.

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Your Effie should meat my new BraveIke. He could be free at 5 stars in this event too and needs nothing to be a monster.

I gave him threaten attack to make him even more unkillable, and his unique A slot means Aether is up all the time (thus he's self healing).

Naturally, I put him on a team with the new Brave Lucina and Eirika to make him even stronger. Innes rounds the team out to bait or just assassinate mages.

I'm still not sure what to do with Lucina. All I've given her is dragback atm. I might do a fury/vantage build though. Either that or keep dragback and give her distant counter and maybe threaten def or one of the cardinal Cs...

12. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

Think I'm done with this banner. Chose Ike rolled 3 Lyns, Lucina, Celica and Sonya. Got around 100 orbs left in the campaign. Think I'll save em for someone else instead of trying for Roy.

13. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Unless they have poison strike, you probably shouldn't send your melee against Effie, no matter the color adv, because she's armored and has Wary Fighter. Regardless of your speed, you're not going to double her until you've whacked her down below 50%. You'll probably be dead by turn two, because she has the highest atk in the game and also death blow.

Her only natural counters are greens with armor pierce weps, and green mages that can kite her around obstacles.

The Effies I face in Adv arena always faceroll my entire team because they also have inherited distant counter, meaning my ranged can't really mow her down. I will get there someday. Maybe.

14. Gengar

High Score:
    I feel like you haven't gone up against a fully kitted BIke... I've taken armour teams solo with him... Effie,Hector, even reds...

15. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    That's fair. Too early for many teams to have discovered his best movesets. The standard moveset Brave Ike on the 40 lunatic event paralog only hits Effie for like 13 damage though. Maybe with buffs he's better, but at budget, there's really no competition.

16. Gengar

High Score:
    He's definitely an enemy phase unit. I wouldn't attack an Effie because his A-skill is a reverse Death Blow (+4 def when hit). Set up, buff him with Eirika and Lucina and faceroll.

The biggest trouble I'm having with getting a perfect score arena run is dancers. I need a better unit to bait and pick off mages than Innes.

17. Gengar

High Score:
    Lol, after all that, naturally, I go and pull a 5*Effie...

I'll never get a Ryoma... Sigh

18. Solfege

I got a neutral Ryoma completely unexpected off-banner a few weeks ago.

Pulled a +def -res Lucina, just gotta keep chasing that natured Ike. Roy is nice but he isn't uniquely nice, and I already have Cordelia set up.

My current dilemma is whether I should spend a few orbs pulling for Hector before his banner leaves.

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    If I got him, I would probably just end up feeding his Distant counter to a strong blue melee unit like Effie or B-Lucina. I don't really use green melee that much, simply because there are tons of Tier 2 red mages.

20. Gengar

High Score:
    Speaking of...lol

Pulled a Hector and I'm deciding on who to give the DC to. Is it particularly good on either? Or should I hold it for future Heroes?

I'm not really sold on Lucina getting it, she seems squishy af...