1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    They're both T1/T2 units, and are extremely viable if you want a blue Distant Counter unit.

B-Lucina has meh defense, but she's high hp, high speed and high attack, with speed debuffs at budget, so she likely won't be doubled by ranged, and she can double most melee. Essentially you'd be making a slightly squishier Blue Ryoma. Alternatively , you could give to B-Ike to make Green Ryoma, or to plain Ike for poor man's Ryoma.

Giving it to Effie means you lose Death Blow, and her almost guaranteed OHKOs, but if you max out Wary Fighter, give her a quick loading special like Bonfire, and threaten attack/def for C slot, you can turn her into a much beefier version of Blue Hector.

Some other units to think about:
    Azura or Olivia for a weird Dancer/Ryoma combo
    High speed high defense archers like Takumi so they can mow down melee who strike first

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

It really depends on what team you're running for arena.

Effie, Zephiel, Camilla, Sheena, Palla, Titania all want distant counter for their ideal builds. However, the vast majority of those are all emblem based, primarily armor emblem or flier emblem. Outside of Effie, if you're not running armor or flier emblem, keep the DC for a future unit.

3. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah, i already have a dc Sheena and Camilla.

I was really tempted to use it on Lucina because, imo, she's just a better Sheena, but I've gone a Fortress D and QR build instead and I'm holding onto the Hector for now.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Celica, B-Ike, Effie, and Olivia is such a bawse arena team. I haven't lost in like 20 matches.

5. Gengar

High Score:
    I mean, winning is easy. Have you dropped a unit though?

I've been bouncing between 17/18 for weeks. It's a struggle to make an immortal team that can also kill shit before they kill one of yours - esp with all the kamikaze magedancing teams...

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Olivia will occasionally get ganked when I throw her into a nest of blues for a suicide Dance on B-Ike or Effie, but it's generally intentional. Everybody else usually survives.

7. Gengar

High Score:
    Yeah. I figured. I need perfect runs though to increase in rank. Losing even one unit is like an 80pt ding, at which point I just reset.

8. Gengar

High Score:
    Woooot. I pulled another BIke 1 day before the event ends. Gonna save that bad boy for the mythical Ryoma pull that'll never happen to make that dude even more beastmode.

9. Solfege

Solfege Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

So'd I. But +spd -def is even worse than my original +hp -atk, ha.

10. Gengar

High Score:
    -atk isn't the worst given specials, but yeah,+spd -def on BIke? :(

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Just as I was thinking about giving my Brave Lucina one of my two Steady Breath, I pulled Ike from the latest banner and gave him it and QR...

Shit's good man, esp when i combine him with brave Lucina and ally them. Pretty similar to Ryoma and the exact same build I wanted to try with him, who has more speed, but is weaker defensively.

Actually, they're so similar that I'm wondering if I should just use my other Steady Breath on my Horse Emblem Xander or (more likely) Camus...

Edit: derp, just found out only infantry and armour can use. Black Knight then?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  12. Gengar

High Score:
    Got my highest arena score I think (is there a way to check?)... thanks in large part to black knight (he's basically Ike with +6 to def/res and armour counter op spec) and this new campy meta counter boi...

Ironically, I was building a Boey that would do this better with QR3 instead of BowBreaker, but Dance is just better in arena...

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I've had no luck recently with banners. I've chased Ninian now across 4/5 banners and 300-400 orbs at least. No Ninian to show for it. At least the new seasonal banner is literally all dancers, so I have a good shot of getting something here.

EDIT: Whinging online works again! Pulled new Azura and Amelia pretty much back to back. Have a month to try for the rest I guess.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  14. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Ugh, your best Inigo was +atk -spd? Atk is actually the worst stat for Inigo to get the boon in. You want either neutral, +spd -atk, or any variant with -atk.

He needs every bit of bulk he can get. Otherwise, he's at risk of falling to either Rein or Lyn when he baits.

Also, abuse the FE Warriors map as much as possible. You get sp and exp from all of them, even after you finish them. Combined with double sp weekends and a valor person, sp just rolls in. Best map to do so is Camilla Hard, since you can still get sp and exp against level 35 enemies.

Do you have any horses btw? Looking at your team and being at tier 18, I think you can abuse horses up until you hit tier 20. Just alternate weeks going into and dropping out of tier 20. T19->T20 only requires 4810. Staying in tier 20 is more effort and annoyance, since the score is up around 4915 or so to stay.

Getting a horse team is really easy as well. Cecilia is a very common summon. Xander was free. Camus was free. If you're kind of lucky, you can score a +atk Rein. Since next week will have Inigo as bonus, you can just run something like Cecilia, Rein/Xander, B!Lyn, and Inigo to have a very solid core.

15. Gengar

High Score:
    I have a full horse team. Always end up losing one to a lyn or Rein. I was all good until Lyn came out. Cecila could bait Rein and any other blues/greens for days, but she's wrecked by Lyn.

You don't need Speed on Inigo. Though ideally I would have preferred +def or res, speed is pointless insomuch Rein isn't fast enough to quad and I have Bowbreaker for Lyn.

While I've not faced the bs 3xLyn teams with Inigo yet, he easily tanked and ORKOd Rein and Lyn in succession twice.

My other secret tactic i wanna try is using my close counter/vantage Spring Camilla to bait teams, i need Hinoka though ffs...

16. Gengar

High Score:
    Ugh. Got unlucky. Only one battle over 700 points, even with several rerolls.

Regarding Inigo, he absolutely crushes Lyn unless she's specced full cancer with cancel affinity and FSbow.

He can also tank and orko Rein, no matter the buffs. Hone Cav Rein still trucks, leaving inigo at around 10hp.

So if you run into a non cancer BLyn team, he laughs and swats them aside one after another - they do like 8 dmg...

He can tank anf kill Lyn and Rein consecutively if the Rein doesn't have Hone Cav, but not if he does.

So that team can crush any opposition as long as Lyn and Rein don't overlap attack tiles...

Black Knight with Steady Breath and Wrath is fun too.[​IMG]

17. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Armor teams with a the new performer units are legit AF. I'm running standard performing Olivia with a buffed up regen on atk seal, standard Black Knight with wings/reciprocal aid and -magic seal, my kitted out attack god Effie with Nee's new lance/deathblow/pivot/WaryF/ThreatD/and quick pulse seal, and standard Vantage Hector w speed equalizer seal to soak any suicidal Reinhardts or B_Lyns.

It's my best team comp yet I think.

18. Gengar

High Score:
    Yeah, been running armour too.

BK with Steady Breath, Wrath, fort arm and Panic seal.
    Effie with DC, WF, fort arm and health +3
    Standard Hector with ward armour and distant def seal
    Then my meta breaker, which is the same inigo as before, but with the Urvan seal... he baits and destroys all.

Nino is my biggest fear atm. Making me think i should spec BK more defensively - fury/vantage and swap DD seal to him.

I'll probably drop out of rank 20 this week, but that's more FGO's fault. FE is getting a little stale, but they're continuing to release rein counters, so hopefully the meta shifts soon.

19. Gengar

High Score:
    Speaking of Rein counters... Deirdre is now my third, and obviously strongest, in that role. Hell, she's just a anti-mage tank in general...

41 res with with atk and speed ploy... +res/-def and her antimeta tome... I'm genuinely curious how much dmg a +10 DB/QP/MB Rein would do.

I'm pretty excited by Ayra too, esp since she's seemingly free.

Sigurd also looks unkillable if you engage on him, but I'm not too worried. BK will make easy work of him. [​IMG]

20. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

Ayra isn't free :(