1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed old-style Forum URLs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lord Ravenclaw, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

For a while I've been putting this off, as it took me a major script rewrite (Impex's "404" script) which now lets old-style forum urls (ie, /viewtopic.php?t=323) correspond to their correct thread/forums/posts/members link from the old phpBB style to the new vBulletin style, which'll hopefully let search engines reindex us faster, as well as allow the old style topic (such as ones in FF.Net profiles and chapters) still work. Enjoy!

And if you didn't understand my explanation interjected with tech talk, in a nutshell it means old phpBB-style URLs are now redirected to their equivalent vBulletin URLs. Ie:

[SIZE=-1]http://forums.darklordpotter.net/viewtopic.php?t=1541 is rewritten to http://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=890[/SIZE]

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Thanks for that. I thought about whining about this problem a while back, but I figured you're probably already on it.

Now if you could just finish all the icons (especially "quick reply" one, in the lower right corner of each post), that'd be great :)

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

meh. DGD did the buttons, I did the icons and touched up a few of the icons, I gave up on it after Xiph told me one of my icon's sucked after like 2 hours of work, so blame him for me not bothering with the rest the twat =P