1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Flames of Betrayal by marietsy - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Zevrillion, Jul 23, 2005.

1. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

THis story WAS good. Now, it sucks. SOrry.

Grim reality. :(

2. marietsy

marietsy Guest

HI!!!

Hello! I'm Marietsy and I'm a female. *grin* I read some of the reviews on the story and I know that it won't please everyone, but I'll take a lot of what you said into consideration. For those of you who don't like it because of the crying, *grins* You'll be happy to know that it's over. I am at the point where Harry is going to learn what he needs to defeat Voldemort. Yes, Voldemort...not Dumbledore. *evil grin*

As for evil Dumbledore, I decided to write it like that because I haven't seen a truly evil Dumbledore. I've seen a maniuplative and somewhat evil Dumbledore, but nothing that makes you wonder if Voldemort is the better person.

Also, as for my account on FF.net, yes, it was deleted. Not sure why, but the 'archive that shall not be named' gave me no explanation.

For those of you who read from that site, I have a new account, Marietsy2, and I will be reposting the stories there. I won't be able to do so until after the 9th of January, because of some stupid rule for FF.net.

You can find my stories at my personal webpage, link provided in a previous reply or you can find them at FicWad.

I also have a Yahoo list if anyone is interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marietsysfanfic/

Ta!

Marietsy :D

3. Lord Dragon

Lord Dragon DA Member

The story is well thoeght out. I think a bad headmaster is great reading. I may be partle cose i hate the headmaster but im not the onely one that hates him, like I sead befoe its worth reading so are the other storys by this auther. the updates are a little slow but i can understand that.

4. Dark Lord Shabranigdo

Dark Lord Shabranigdo Fourth Year

Yeah, it did kinda die. Still, I kinda liked the whole twist with Ron. So many Azkaban!Harry fics have Ron and Hermione totally betray him. While making for a good vengeance scene, it kinda steers the fic more toward AU. Ron staying true keeps it grounded in cannon a bit.

Yeah, I'm hoping Mariesty will rewrite a few of the chapters. It has the potential to be great. :|

5. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

I really like this story, it is among the only stories that I can stand Ron. I also like a truly evil Dumbledore but I think Harry's old friends (Hermione, Neville, Luna) are finding out about Dumbledore to fast. Dumbledore has been able to keep his true nature mostly hidden for the better part of a hundred years and now suddenly does a lot of people find
    out about him.

6. radioactive

radioactive Third Year

I disagree. They are finding out, mostly because for the first time in quite a while there is someone (someones) who try to show everyone just what kind of animal (I refuse to call Him human) Dumbledore really is. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

7. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    It's been updated and DAMN is the last chapter good, you have to read it.

FUUUUCKKKKKKKK GOD DAMN YOU Marietsy GOD DAMN YOU....WHY OH WHY IS HE THE HEAD OF THE WATCHERS GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR CLIFFIES GOD DAMN YOU!!!! If you read the chapter you'll understand my pain.

8. Crazy1

Crazy1 Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

I really liked the first lot of chapters but the En Golodh just seemed over the top to me. I'd far rather read Marietsy's HP/SG1 x-over.

9. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

It was a nice start. But then it lost its appeal. I found it boring after a while.

10. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

The latest chapter kicked ass!!!

Question, Which of the Dumbledore brothers is the Head of the Watchers? Is it the headmaster who is playing both sides to keep track of his enemies or his brother? Update soon so I can find out :)

11. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

what are the pairings in this fic?

12. Myst

Myst Headmaster

Er, I dont think there are any, last time I read it, there were not any pairings.