1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Foundations of the World by 50caliberchaos - M - Pokemon

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lucius Rex, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Lucius Rex

Lucius Rex First Year DLP Supporter

Title: Foundations of the World
    Fandom: Pokemon
    Author: 50caliberchaos
    Rating: M
    Genre: Adventure/Romance
    Category: Misc
    Pairings: None Specified
    Summary: Hoenn lays broken, reeling from civil war and suffocating beneath the tyrannical grip of warlords who rampage across the land. To this shattered country May, Wallace, and their allies bring a message of hope. But can May's idealism survive the realities of war? Can Wallace survive his disease? Fate has them set on a collision course with monsters, gods, and perhaps even each other
    Link:https: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10539516/1/Foundations-of-the-World

I just found the sequel to Sun Soul. The story focuses on Hoenn with many POV Characters. Like Wallace and May. I give 5/5.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  2. PinstripedPajamas

PinstripedPajamas Sixth Year DLP Supporter

3. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Chief Warlock DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

Just got through reading the chapters that are up and the quality is still there. The characters he's introduced are very interesting as PoVs. If it lives up to Sun Soul then this will be a solid 5/5 to me.

I worry, that in the interests of a shorter story, some scenes might become told rather than shown as in the most recent Shelley chapter regarding May. But, the whole story is still being established and a quick pace isn't unappreciated with the scope of the story he wants to tell.

I have a vague memory that he said he wanted it to ultimately become a slight ME fusion, but I can't find the note. Does anyone else know if that's the case?

4. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I would've liked to see the fandom listed somewhere in that. Preferably somewhere prominent, such as the thread title.