1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Girl Genius

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by syed, Mar 8, 2016.

1. syed

syed Supermod

Is this the right place for this?
    I just wanted to chat and theories about the future and story line of this web comic.
    If Rijn was obsessed about the muse of time, then he would know a lot about time. So his work shop might be enough to give Agatha a way to free her town, especially with the hunted professor. If his book had notes on the muses, then the place they were likely assembled may contain more on how to repair them.

2. DvorakQ

DvorakQ Seventh Year DLP Supporter

About <beep>ing time they've gotten to the lab. We've had tantalizing glimpses of time travel from the very first four pages of the comic... almost 14 years ago.

3. syed

syed Supermod

The order was built after the Storm King, the same for the library. The good heterodyne built the red cathedral which was around this time, so I wonder if those monoliths were set up around this time.

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    And we have Tarvek back, excellent! I'm hoping he can shed more light on the situation in Mechanicsburg, since he seems to be the fount of all weird and unusual knowledge in this comic.

5. syed

syed Supermod

I can see Gil taking them to that masked party. Gil having his own Storm King would really mess with the order.