1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Grimm

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by QuaziJoe, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

I have a feeling she is going to have some sort of redemption role going on in the future.

2. Infidel

Infidel Auror

I liked Angelique. Damn those bastards for killing her off. I would have preferred her with Munroe. He would have been so much more bad ass.

I hope there is more about the Royals in the future episodes. The regular Vessen crime is getting boring.

3. Infidel

Infidel Auror

Necro, cause Grimm is back with three new episodes and they are pretty good. The latest one had some pretty bad ass stuff.

4. sage1000

sage1000 Fourth Year

The last episode had some pretty disgusting stuff in it which was awesome.
    Juliet should just die already, I really can't believe I could possibly hate her more than I already did, but she is just bloody useless even when somewhat interesting stuff are happening to her.
    Totally enjoying the world building going on in the last few episodes, those to me are the best part of Grimm

5. Evon

Evon Seventh Year

I agree that Juliet needs to be killed off or something similar. Her character was truly a failure from the start. I don't know if that should be blamed on the actress or the writers, but either way ... she detracts from the show.

The latest episodes are great and I feel that the show might just be finally hitting its stride. I've watched it on and off, but never really cared about it all that much before now. The last episode in particular made me eager for the next installment.

6. Kraken

Kraken Sixth Year

Show is definitely improving. We're finally getting past all the 'will he find out!!!' bullshit with the Captain and Nick, and to the interesting stuff involving the whole Royal infighting and all that.

7. sage1000

sage1000 Fourth Year

Is it too much to hope that Juliet actually leaves the city like she said? It would bring a much needed end to the character.
    I enjoyed the royal storyline in this episode and hopefully it would gain some steam now

8. oakes

oakes Unspeakable DLP Supporter

She'll most likely die at the end of this season, just after remembering everything. At least if they're planing on continuing the show. Otherwise she doesn't add much to the series.

Next episode looks awesome as hell, was waiting for more of a politic angle from the start. While these monster of the week episodes are cool, royals are more interesting.

9. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

They could do the hard thing and have character progression instead of just killing her off. I don't have a feeling one way or another about her, but she has recently become a little annoying.

Anyone else feel like this weeks episode might have been better if it was written by an actual gamer?

10. Kraken

Kraken Sixth Year

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm actually less annoyed by Juliet than before. Now that she's been sidelined somewhat, with more focus on Nick and the royals, I'm actually not minding her too much. My main problem used to be the episodes wasted on the 'save Juliet by finding a cure' arc, which could have been resolved much sooner, and allowed the focus to shift back to the wessen world more.

11. oakes

Not a bad episode, but not what i was expecting. Kinda disappointed actually...

Was that Spanish speaking psychic in the show before? I seemed to have forgotten her and Juliet greeted her like she knew her previously.

12. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

Yeah she was. A police/Vessen case back in season 1 where Nick brought in Juliet because she could speak Spanish, and the psychic went gaga over her.

13. oakes

It seems like I'm always waiting for the next episode to blow me away, but well while this too was good it wasn't what i expected.

But next episode seems to be the one that i was waiting for.

14. oakes

Lol, double post. I think I'm the only one who still watches this thing, or at least still somewhat cares about it.

Conflict got resolved too easily. Seriously only thing missing was the true love's kiss. Peh!

Next episode; Zombies!

15. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

I'm still watching it and still excited when it's on, but it's not one of my top shows. It does seem like they are running out of ideas with that devil vessen thingy and the alien.

Last edited: May 9, 2013
  16. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I continue to watch because I want to know what that fucking map/key leads to. Also, I'm still waiting for them to reveal that Juliette is some sort of fish creature.

17. A Lightning

A Lightning Seventh Year

The first season was fun to watch, but now there's like 10 episodes just taking up space in my DVR. I stopped enjoying this show around the same time that they ran out of actual Grimm quotes to use to start the episode.

18. Infidel

Infidel Auror

Necro cause Grimm is back and three episodes are out as of now. Overall, it's OK, but I appreciate that it's not a kids story. There's more than enough blood and gore to keep me interested in the story.

I enjoyed the darker themes and the moral ambiguity that arises when Nick kills the human and the remorse he shows for it.

Captain Renard's poking at Nick's double standards on how he's hardly had any problems with killing Vessen, but is distraught at accidentally killing a man who tried to kill him was great. This is what makes this show different from the multitude of other shows where almost everything is black and white.

19. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I wonder if I'm the only one who would love to read just the first chapter of a crossover with HP where Sirius Black is a grimm.

"Yer a Grimm, Sirius. And a thumpin good one a' that. "

"What?"

"Be serious this is important!"

"I'm always Sirius... Except when I'm a Grimm then you can call me Padfoot. "

I eat that cheesey word play up.

20. oakes

I half expected Monroe to go kill all the Bauerschwine only to find Nick butchering them all, lol.

And a good thing; the actors improved themselves a whole lot more since the first season imo.