1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Harry Potter and the Future Remapped by Shezza88 - R

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Title: Harry Potter and the Future Remapped
    Author: Shezza88
    Rating: M (R)
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Romance
    Chapters: 56
    Words: 128491

Summary: Harry is transported back in time. Using his skills and drawing in odd allies, he sets out to change the future. Dark!Harry but Lightside!Harry.
    Link: http://www.hpfanficarchive.com/stories/viewstory.php?sid=46
    Link: http://groups.google.com.au/group/Shezza88 (though I didn't check if the story is still on there)

Checked by Minion, January 1, 2013
    I added a link to a copy up to chapter 56. The story might also be found in Shezza's google group.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
  2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

its a great fic, chapters 47-52 are confusing as all hell to read though.

Reading about Harry and his MOM getting busy just leaves me feeling dirty thou, lol

3. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I dunno, incest fics don't bother me much these days. Probably a result of my current Dead or Alive fanfiction binge, where I actually support incest pairings between Hayate and either Kasumi or Ayane. Preferably both, though I have yet to see one of those. Maybe I should force myself to read a Ron/Ginny fic to help me rediscover my proper mores on the subject.

As for this fic, I love it. That Harry and Albus vs Voldemort duel in the Great Hall of Hogwarts is still my favorite fanfic battle scene ever. That and Bellatrix is just wicked fucking hot in this story. I remember almost cringing when the author was teasing toward pairing her with James. Harry needs all the hot chicks to himself, bah gawd. My only complaint with it is the minor Cho bashing during the first big sex scene, but it's isolated and irrelevant enough that I can let it slide.

4. Midknight

the incest in this fic doesn't bother bother me , since because while he is her son, technically he isn't since she'll never give birth to him, ya know?

It's more of a guilty feeling for enjoying it.

The battle scene was indeed good.

5. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

.. it is indeed a great fic.. and has wonderfull battlescenes.. the pairing made me iffy at reading it at first but not the incest angle ...i read keitaro/kanako from love hina and that is SORT of incest.. and ive read a few before that.. its like a train wreck... you want to look away but you cant.. a morbid curiousity/fasination ...

but its very good..

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Harry/Lily sounds very interesting.

Ron/Ginny is just... its just not right. That would change anyones view on the subject. Ginny would probably beat the shit out of him all the time and make her older brother her little bitch.

7. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

if one of these idiot H/G authors wrote it.. yeah... id have to agree... they just have no good grasp of her character...

me thinks.. someone got angry that ginny was a weak, shy, tomato of a girl and wrote her as a dominative abuser type thing with harry.. and all these other idiot h/g authors didnt understand her character in the book, and took that to be the canon ginny... and its stuck... or sometihng along those lines anyway.. at about 3 this morning while i was dreading work, i for some reason thought about this a bit..

8. Midknight

Not much to understand about the character really, she's portrayed as a star struck Harry fan (Books 1-2+) a stupid lonely girl who for some reason doesnt say anything when she realizes she's missing whole swathes of time, and is often covered in blood.

Then she's sort of forgotten about up until DoM, where she goes, I believe, just to keep the balance of 3 boys, 3 girls. (Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermion Neville/Luna)

I agree with you though, whole heartedly that some idiot wrote her as a dominating personality and it's stuck, simply because she in canon, is written the way alot of character are, very, very loosely, and pretty much disposable.

Its my main reason for hating canon now, and preferring well written fanfiction, JKR just leaves plot holes and doesn't flesh out the characters worth a damned. Sorry if that offends anyone... but ... "Hi I'm Remus, I didn't contact you for a decade because um... well I was your parents bestest friend, lets be buddies!" End year 3, "bye Harry!" Start year 5 "Oh hi, sorry we so totally bonded then I forgot about you for a year + during one of the hardest times of your life!"

Even Harry is like this, although he is without a doubt the most fleshed out character, for obvious reasons. We know he's a wizard, abused in various ways as a child, he's supposedly strong, but is constantly acting like a PMS'ing woman, stupid (if YOU heard voices, would YOU do what he did?!? What the hell is he, Harriet the spy?!?) etc.

9. Wow! I'm confused the story includes Harry/Lily/Narcissa/Bellatrix and somehow I believe the red hair of Lils brought out a conversation about Ginny. LOL I do think that Ginny would make Ron her bitch.

10. Midknight

Yeah, like I said over in LT's thread, we tend to let the threads hear wander around a bit, as long as it eventually gets back around to having SOMETHING to do with the original post.

Maybe later on when we've got 500 people we'll become post nazis, but for now we let it roam free, short of blatant hijacking, that we'll just move to a new thread.

11. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Harry is the man in this fic, read it all last night.

Bones three hot chicks at the same time... watta champ :D

12. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Second Year

very impressive... 52-55 (i believe) is the most retarded strange piece of writting I have ever read but the story over all is very good and I can't wait for the next chapter

13. Midknight

aye 47-52 are just fricking written while the guy was on Meth I guess.

I understand it's supposed to be what happened after a failed ritual and they all went temporarily insane.. but really WAY too much time was spent on stuff that was impossible to follow.

14. ghst.san

ghst.san Sixth Year

I agree on the ritual insanse chapter. I read it and the only thing i thougt was "wtf??". But it was funny.

Lately the storry seems to be rushed.

15. Nytmare

Nytmare Fourth Year

I read this one a couple of weeks ago, and at first when it starts with the Harry/Lily Pairing I was a little put off, But all in all, I think that they were brought together rather well wich made it work out, And as for the damn Scheisse in the insane chapters, well it added alot of wierd levity to the fic.

And I agree, It's like the author is starting to rush the details a bit.

16. nightangel960

nightangel960 Fifth Year

I liked the story at the beginning but towards the end.. I dunno it seems like he was rushing the story a bit

17. Lord_Slytherin

Lord_Slytherin Third Year

lol, I stopped reading as soon as Harry started to fuck his mum.

It had pretty good fight scenes though.

18. Vecna

Vecna Fourth Year

those chapters are easy to understand if your partly insane too :mrgreen:

19. nightangel960

nightangel960 Fifth Year

hey hey Insanity is based on one's own perspection

20. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i like this fic but harry banging his mom is a line that should not be crossed ever....its just wrong...but i like everything else in the fic