1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor by cloneserpents - NC17

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by annihilation, May 26, 2006.

1. PsyckoSama

PsyckoSama Groundskeeper

Who's a good darklord?

2. Nuhuh

Nuhuh Dastardly Shadow Admin Retired Staff

It is true, well at least for my circle of friends...some of the names are quite creative...especially when we start getting into names that suggest the physical characteristic that might set them apart from others.

Suggestion though, if you are going to partake in this custom. Make certain your girlfriend is aware of the names. Otherwise she could walk in on you talking about your affection for say 'Carmella' and 'Natasha' with your friends...and things could get ugly if she thinks you are two/three -timing her. Sadly a mistake that I made and paid for, but in the end forgiven because she was flattered.

3. afrojack

afrojack Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

The thing I like about this story is that Harry's equipment seems to have more personality than he does, with all the chanting and complaining it seems to do. Lol.

4. thisperson

thisperson Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I'm not much of a parody person....and i did try to read it, no really, but I got tired of reading the story in chapter 18.
    It got pretty boring since killing the Horcrux's seemed a bit too easy to kill, and Hermione (like in nearly all H/Hr pairings) seemed too bossy and controlling.
    I guess this is just not my cup of tea.
    2.5/5 since the story was legible, original, and keeping my attention for the first 17 chapters ^_^

5. rj_stone2

rj_stone2 Seventh Year

This story is still going pretty strong... the chapter that reintroduced Snape was the most hilariously disgusting thing I've read in a while.

6. uriel

uriel Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Just thought I'd share the joy.. I believe the words "masturbating ferociously" were used numerous times during the reintroduction of Snape.

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Unspeakable

Somehow I think Ginny is his favourite student...;)

Seriously, I love this. Smut's only good when it's meant to be humourous (to me, at least).

8. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

The author? Legendary.
    The story? Awesome.
    Ginny? A slut.
    Perfect for DLP if im not too mistaken.

9. PapaMidNite56

PapaMidNite56 Second Year DLP Supporter

I love this story, I read most of it a while back. The ghost and elves are hilarious

10. Lindow

Lindow Professor DLP Supporter

Just read the new chapter update, give it a 4/5 or so for this one. It seemed to be lacking the usual humor that was in the previous chapters. Though I do love it how Hermione orgasms every time each of the books are made.

11. The Doctor

The Doctor Unspeakable

As an exercise in intellectual curiousity, I read the last chapter cloneserpents wrote. I can remember reading up to Chapter 7, then sticking it in my Bookmarks and leaving it to gather dust for a few months.

Rest assured, I am now doing everything in my power to remove the images from my mind. I'm revising my rating. 1/5. Send this to the Recycle Bin - originally a funny story that finally topped the Bullshit-O-Meter.

I don't know. Maybe I can't get past Hermione being a kinky bitch. Maybe I can't fathom Fred and George doing everything together. Maybe I just don't want to read Gay!Draco - even if it is only 20% - 30%. Maybe I just don't like the idea of the Fucking Foursome writing a book describing sexual rituals. Maybe I don't like the idea of Ron wanking off while watching his two best friends go at it. Maybe I'm just too damn smart to laugh at Hermione orgasming once she realizes she's an author. Maybe I find it too fucking unbelievable, even for Harry Potter fanfiction. I could go on, and probably will.

Am I right in assuming there was some Ron/Luna/Harry/Hermione action at some point? I guess it wouldn't be too far out there to assume that either Hermione or Luna are bisexuals, or possibly both of them are.

Maybe I just read too much into this. Ah, fuck it. I've got better things to do than read unfunny smut that leaves me with far too much excess bile. Guess I've matured, or I'm just a prude. Bugger it.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  12. Korisovra

Korisovra Headmaster

Quoted for fucking truth.

13. Akuma-san

Akuma-san First Year

see above for reality.

Some original ideas that went to hell. i got scared at how inept ron was in this story. He got the wrong hole not once but twice in like what 4-5 chapters. Not to mention he is so inept at oral he needs harry to walk him through it...

1/5

14. Admonkeystrator

Admonkeystrator Seventh Year

Parcelmouth Cunnilingus.... Genius.

15. Karasu-sama

Karasu-sama Squib

I concede, the humor does kill my boner from time to time, but all things being equal, not a bad fic at all.

16. Mad Hat

Mad Hat First Year

As much as I like well written Smut I don't think that having a boner should be all that importend to Fanfiction..... now really .

HP and the Sword of Gryffindor is one of my long time fovourites ; the latest chapter was saddly written a bit rushed - 4/5 .

17. Magus

Magus Groundskeeper

Smut that is strong in the lulz. It gets updated about once every 2 months, which is fine with me.

5/5 just for the chapter that brings back Snape.

18. mikeuni

mikeuni Squib

This is one of my favoite fics to read. It is a light hearted fic that keeps me coming back for more. I do have to agree wtih those who have siad that the humor can be a little weird. Overall I think I would give this fic a 4/5. It is not the best written fic or even the best story line ever. But for what is basicly a smut fic it is really good.

19. mikeuni

mikeuni Squib

I read the most recent chapter of this story and thought it a decent ending but not as entertaining as the rest of the story but I still stick with my original rating.

20. Vander

Vander First Year

There were a few scenes in this story that were complete gold. In chapter 22 when Ron and Luna screwed up the intelligence ritual by accidentally having anal sex instead of vaginal sex (rather than raising their intelligence it significantly lowered it). That particular scene had me in tears for 15 minutes. Here is a snip from that scene:

The time turner orgy involving 7 Harrys and 6 Hermiones was rather interesting as well. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen something similar in other stories because it made perfect sense (save for the whole where in the hell did the time turner come from in the first place). All of them except the first through the timeline wearing blindfolds so as not to screw up the timeline.

Considering this story and the Screams universe, I'm beginning to wonder about this author's sanity. While it makes for extremely enjoyable reading, some of the things he writes about are immensely disturbing when you get down to it and it makes me wonder how he comes up with the stuff in his stories.