1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

I Would like to donate Pottermore Acoounts

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Talpidae, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Talpidae

Talpidae Guest

Hi,

I have 2 extra Pottermore accounts that I was hoping to donate to this fourm. I had orginally gotten them for some friends but they already had their own. I know a lot of people are still looking for them so I didn't think it would be fair to just delete the emails. Perhaps I could give them to a Mod and they would be able to give them to fans who would want them?

Please advise.

Thanks for your time.:D

2. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

yak
  3. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Be active, post your thoughts on our various issues, read the stories; basically, stick around. I've recently decided that people signing up just to get into that group (for free accounts?) isn't the way it's working. So Talpidae, since we no longer have an Intro Board*, welcome, and if you look around and like it here, you're very welcome to join the group as well.

* Actually, this entire thing has made me realise the real value of the Intros. It's not about offering an easy way in, not even about telling what you like and dislike. It's about showing that you want to be a part of the community, by not minding to take five or ten minutes of your time to think up something to tell us.