1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Indiana Jones and the Secret of Osiris by CaptainChewbacc - T - SG1/Indiana Jones

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by Kraken, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Kraken

Kraken Sixth Year

Title: Indiana Jones and the Secret of Osiris
    Author: CaptainChewbacc
    Rating: T
    Genre: Sci-fi/Adventure
    DLP Category: Other Fandoms
    Summary: The sequel to Stargate 1939. It continues the story with the repercussions of alien technology entering World War 2.
    Link: http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=167077

Though it's only just started, with a prologue and the first chapter, I figured I might as well post this now. Seems that a fair few of the SG-1 missions will be revisited in this. Looks good so far, so I'm rating it 4/5.

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The words 'Holy Shit' and 'This Is Awesome!' came to mind when reading the new updates. Project Prometheus sounds pretty interesting, especially since I think the name is a red herring in regards to Stargate canon. Prometheus stole fire from the Gods... I wonder what reason the US military could possibly have for naming it that? :p

3. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Why anyone chooses to post stories on spacebattles I have no idea. The format is terrible and in general the users are incredibly obnoxious. Just read through some of the shit this author has to put up with if you don't believe me.