1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Judecca by Adamant - T - Assassination Classroom

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, and Comics' started by ThinkingHurts, Jun 22, 2014.

1. ThinkingHurts

ThinkingHurts Squib

Title: Judecca
    Author: Adamant
    Rating: T
    Genre: Drama
    Fandom: Assassination Classroom/Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
    Summary: A collection of interconnected drabbles and short stories exploring the extensive cast of Assassination Classroom. Mostly pretty serious and introspective, and full of my personal headcanon. Latest chapter: The finale arc. Chapters 50, 51 and 52 all new this week. "I am so proud of you. Goodbye."
    Link: FF.net

So I recently started reading Assassination Classroom and while waiting for the next chapter to be translated, I started looking for fanfic. As it turns out, this is probably the only decent AC fanfic written so far with most others being either slash or less than a thousand words long. For those of you that haven't read AC it can be summed up like this: An octupus-like creature will destroy the world unless he is allowed to teach Class E, the "losers" at this high school. Said students have one year to assassinate him before he destroys the earth anyway.

tl;dr: Killing Your Teacher is Fun: The Manga.

As for the fanfic itself, it's a collection of oneshots, each using a character from the manga. Some show up more than others, but each character has at least one chapter. Some light-hearted, others less so. (The finale arc especially.) Also, the fic is now AU with certain events happening more tragically than in the manga. A word of warning: It'll be hard to understand for someone who hasn't read the manga, as the fic does jump around in time every chapter, with the first chapter taking place in the final days of the school year.

To sum it all up, it gets a 4/5 from me for being the best in the fandom and having minimal spelling errors.

Also this page is where I fell in love. Link

2. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Bumped to gain attention:

I'll give this another 10 days (until Saturday July 26).

If anyone had a look into this, please leave a review and a vote. With just one vote I'd rather move it into the Recycling Bin than into the Library.

3. AntiChrist

AntiChrist Professor

Read it about a week ago. I found it a fantastic read overall. Each one-shot really helps flesh out the character development of everyone in the class is interesting and relatively plausible ways. I was a bit thrown by the characterization of Nagisa, but nothing that keeps it from being very very enjoyable.

4.5/5

P.S. Also the only readable work in the fandom afaik.