1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Just Wow! by Penny Arcade

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by Ched, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Solomon

Solomon Heir

Every time I've seen this guy try to apologize, his apologies come off "I'm sorry I got caught" more than anything else.

He's magically incompetent.

2. Heleor

Heleor EsperJones DLP Supporter

3. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Paul Whatshisfuck has an extraordinarily inflated ego and a temper to match, which is probably why he got along well with many in the gaming community. What I don't understand is why anyone would hire a near-retard like him as a marketing representative. One conversation with the man outside of a bar would leave me drowning in stupid, unless he's amazing at faking intelligence in real-life discussions.

He sure can't spell or punctuate properly. My eleven-year-old sister has better grammar and syntax than this man in text conversations with me. Pitiful.

He really seems to want to emphasize how sorry he is that it went this far, while still telling everyone around him that he'll make their life hell if they don't take it all back. He doesn't seem to realize that as PR, it's his job to pretend like anyone with a check-book is his best friend and that eternal patience for stupidity is the name of the game. Instead, he not only insulted Dave like any common troll on the internet but continued to do so after he was told the man would be giving this information to news outlets.

Worse, he still hasn't learned a very simple internet-phenomena: the backpedal. Instead he continues to open his large mouth and let insanely stupid shit flow, which is only going to spur the meme and drama on, against him and his family, indefinitely.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  4. Arrowjoe

Arrowjoe Auror

I can't help but think the whole thing is a publicity stunt. Any sane person would have realised by now that continuing to act like a massive prick is not the way to end this...

5. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

LOL. This guy is a huge narcissist, he doesn't really have any idea what he's doing really. As far as he's concerned he made a mistake and jumped on the wrong person and people should stop giving him shit about it mmkay? He can't realise shit because he's convinced himself he's not in the wrong. He seems like one of those people who are just not capable of accepting that they are in the wrong.

In his bubble universe he's the victim really, and no amount of phone pranks, or abuse on Twitter is going to change that. People really need to chill the fuck out because this guy is clearly beyond any sort of self-examination and improvement.There's not really any point in going after him anymore.

6. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's more than enough reason for people to go after him. Trolls love people who can't get the picture...