1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

KarmaHunt ~ This is All My Fault

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Striker, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

What are you talking about lol.

guljons claimed doctor. None of the Earls claimed. Also, Earl of Glouchester can't kill anyone ._.

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oops. Mixing up the Earl of Gloucester with the Gentleman. My mistake.

The second comment was directed at the Earl of Kent.

---------- Post automerged at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Okay... here's how I want my kill to work.

Before the end of day I want my knife to kill: Zennith

His posts for the entire game have been the definition of commentary over content. On top of that he's lurked like hell for the majority of the game. I know that's not exactly uncommon this game, but as it is he's top of my rather short scumlist at this point and I've got very little else to go on bar my gut.

---------- Post automerged at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Okay... here's how I want my kill to work.

Before the end of day I want my knife to kill: Zennith

His posts for the entire game have been the definition of commentary over content. On top of that he's lurked like hell for the majority of the game. I know that's not exactly uncommon this game, but as it is he's top of my rather short scumlist at this point and I've got very little else to go on bar my gut.

---------- Post automerged at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Ugh, Earl of Kent. I hate you.

If I hit town it could be an important role. If I hit scum it could be the High King, and I'll die.

Rescind knifekill

If anyone is willing to take a kill today? I have to kill someone, but I can't have it be one of the important roles, and I don't want to risk going for any of my scumreads in case I hit the High King and get revenge killed.

So... Nemrut or Para, both of you are townfirmed but not roleclaimed, meaning you can't be banished. Are either of you two willing to eat a kill today so that the slight risk of the plan falling apart doesn't happen? Only say yes if you're one of the roles that aren't involved in the plan.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh I don't care, you definitely have more content then myself. I was just pointing it out in regards to the question.

4. Aekiel

High Score:
    Okay, I've run the numbers through and I'm now definitely against more roleclaims. We can survive mislynches easily enough, and as long as Regan is alive that gives us a decent amount of info gathering potential to use. Revivals mean that a player being killed is not the end of the world. However, if the scum manage four banishments (note, we have five roleclaims already) it becomes much easier for them to take control of deadchat when there are three scum members in there.

The revival mechanic is something we can't forget about and letting the scum take control of it basically means we're screwed. Unless you want to whittle the game down to 10 players, four of whom are scum...

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    fillafillafilla.. oh not time for that yet?

6. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Hi, sorry I haven't been kind of free lately. Umm, I'll probably work out the numbers for the below in about 6 hours when i definitely have free time. In the meantime, our Purgatory inmate has things to say.

He says, that if we follow the plan he provided, everyone should be townfirmed by tomorrow, barring Duke of Albany if Duke doesn't get shot today. Meaning: 5 people unknown out of which 4 scum are within. If DoA is killed today, then there are 4 confirmed scum.

Also a message @Aekiel: Next night, there will be 3 people in purgatory, which are Stojil, Dhulli the Tenant, and knifed person. He says scum only has the oneshot Cordelia for banishment, so either Stojil or knifed person would revive. That is, unless they pass up dhulli again...

---

From the rules, scum have a total of 4 banishments, isn't this the case?

7. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

I think so. However, if Cordelia dies and stays in deadchat she can banish every night, says the rules.

8. Aekiel

High Score:
    Ahh, this is where I went wrong. Misread the rules on that part.

---------- Post automerged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

In that case, I'm willing to take the risk. If everyone wants to roleclaim, I'm all for it.

9. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

So are we lynching dhulli, or what?

10. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think the better question is, are we still playing this?

11. Bill Door

Personally, I'd be happy to call it here. Even if we played on I wouldn't count this as a town victory.

12. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Have to agree, whether town wins or scum has found some flaw to turn it around, I just don't care anymore.

13. Aekiel

High Score:
    I have to say there is a sense of pride in having basically broken the game, but yeah, it's not fun. It's just a maths game now.

14. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

This indeed got boring

15. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

At first I panicked thinking that I had missed a day/night phase.

But then I ask myself...is anyone even still running this game?

16. Bill Door

Well, by my count the day should have ended about 40 hours ago. So I think we can probably all agree that no one's playing anymore.

Also,

LUNGS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO MOD A GAME EVER AGAIN.

Ahem...

17. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Seriously, look at Eidionic for how to properly run a game. He gave counters on when days finished! It's a small thing but just goes to show dedication.

Game over guys?

---------- Post automerged at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I guess since the game is over, I'll come out and reveal my role.

I was the tenant.

18. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Sure, we all didn't know that already, right? :nyan:

19. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

game is over man, the mods have abandoned us.

---------- Post automerged at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Gouge out my eyes, Goneril!

Well, now you know what I am.

20. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

Well that was boring. I was the Earl of Kent. It would of been more interesting if I could have given the knife to myself, but that wasn't allowed. I also considered giving the knife to some scum, but nobody was really participating enough to get any good reads.