1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

This, pretty much. Good job on that, Necrule.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Lol, this was a short game. Oh well, it was fun~

3. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

LOL

Oh, and Irene, I wasn't being disrespectful. I mean, I kinda was, but it was more of a, HAHA! WE WON, IN YOUR FACE!

I am sure that if you hadn't deduced them so early on things would have gone differently.

4. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well. I lived to the end, which was my goal as Pope.

At the same time, though, I'm absolutely terrible at figuring out who witches are.

These games are fun, I'm just not very good at them.

5. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Just got done reading through all of the Quicktopics and... I'm not sure what, if anything, I should say. I already bemoaned enough about how my behavior was actually quite normal for me. That said, I guess only two people really suspected me despite that, it was just unfortunate that one of those two happened to be the Priest opting to check me out.

I'm honestly not sure how to play the next game. If I post as excessively wordy and analyzing both sides as I usually do, I may just get either Night-Killed, suspicion-lynched, or even framed for suspicion-lynching. That said, and I already mentioned it, I don't really like playing any less than I can, so it's an annoying decision. What to do, what to do?

On an unrelated note, and I commented on this in the Witches QT, I highly disapprove of meta-gaming on IRC. I hopped on once last game, and I regretted doing so. I avoided doing so during the course of this game. The game truly should be played in the microcosm that it exists in, aside from the group QT's that exist. It helps properly foster the right mindset derived from the enclosed environment.
    (Clarifying note: This is an observation on following the given ruleset, rather than lashing out or anything like that, although it does bother me to a degree.)

6. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Well, I'm pretty sure I've officially proved that every time Zeit's accused me so far it's been baseless. This is what I play like as scum - and it's fucking terrible.

7. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    [​IMG]

8. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Oh, and in case it wasn't understood(I did mention it several times in the QT's, but still...), I was thoroughly impressed by and respect Irene's success, based on semi-ludicrous conclusions though it may have been.

As a side note, after reading his QT, I must give some praise to Necrule as well.

9. Fiat

I can't say I respect Irene's success as much as I am envious of her ability to do what I joked that Zeit was doing in the last thread. I would also like to say "GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CHARLES" but her name is Irene.

In all seriousness, that gap where a soul would be in a human being is filled, in Irene, by The Batman. I will always have the utmost respect for our female asian Batman.

10. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

For some reason, reading this thread and the qts makes me want to set up DLP Mafia: all star edition. See how the great players of these games deal with each other.

Nah, that'd be a stupid idea.

We haven't had nearly enough games for something like that. Yet.

/starts plotting

11. Fiat

Pretty much every game is like that. The same players are in damn-near every game. This game was a notable exception because Zeit gave up his place for a new player.

12. Lungs

High Score:
    Well, there was this, but... I think what you mean is that the specific players like KaiDASH and Irene would get their own roles, as opposed to the famous DLPers.

13. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I don't know what to say to this, except....JON IS A LITTLE GIRL. AHAHAHAHAHAH

14. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Yeah, I know. But there are some notables, mainly the non-Ashaya DEs from DE I, that I'd like to see play again. Plus I want to see how Merrill would to in this madhouse he started.

But for right now, it's a pipe dream. When we get past ten or twenty games between DE, SW, tinyhunt, and any other variations that pop up, I'll think more seriously about it. :sherlock:

15. Lungs

High Score:
    Twenty games, Vesvius?

Give or take three years, I say :p At that point, the big mafia players might not be the people who started it :p

16. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

So thinking of doing the following for warlock hunt -

Signups start thursday
    Roles out by friday
    Weekend for question time re: the setup
    Starting monday or tuesday (tuesday more likely D=)