1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

looking for specific Naruto fic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by hi.there.23, Jan 24, 2015.

1. hi.there.23

hi.there.23 Muggle

Hi!

I'm looking for an older Naruto fic; I don't remember the author or the title, but I'm hoping someone can help me!

All I remember (apart from really liking the fic) is that Naruto has brought Sasuke back to Konoha and Sasuke has lost his memory. I'm not sure if it was taken away from him by 'the council' or if he was injured and forgot everything.
    But at some point in the story, his memory comes back. He doesn't let anyone know about it. I think he's afraid that if people know he remembers, they'll assume that he's going to want to leave again or be evil or whatever, so he wants Naruto especially to think he's a new/different Sasuke that definitely won't leave because he doesn't remember why he left in the first place.
    But I think Kakashi realises at some point..

I also remember a ninja test or something that Naruto and Sasuke both do. It might have been the exam to become Chuunin. In Naruto's test, he ends up throwing the scroll or whatever it is he's supposed to be protecting to Kiba, who's in the audience/observing the test. Sasuke does the exact same thing in his test and everyone's surprised that they've done the same thing.

I can't remember anything else! I know it's not easy, but if anyone thinks they might know what this fic is called/who wrote it, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks so much!