1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for The best of Final Fantasy stories.

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Scott, May 7, 2015.

1. Ryuugi Shi

Ryuugi Shi Hierarch

This one starts pretty good, but goes downhill for more reasons than that. For one thing, about halfway through it starts to drag on and on, which hurts it a lot, and nothing anyone does goes anywhere. What little happens is resolved easily, too. The slash compounds that, especially because suddenly everyone does it, with Aerith and Tifa hooking up, Cloud's anus turning into a clown car, and so on, but that's far from the only issue.

But I'll third Evolution. Raziel13 does some good stuff, too. A lot of his works suffer because of the shipping*, but Whispers of the Gods is great anyway. I'd ignore his pure fluff stories, though.

*Which isn't a problem in and of itself, but rather because it's either a foregone conclusion or because he skips all efforts to develop the relationship and just has Lightning and Fang together**.

**Also, they impregnate each other somehow in some of his stories which is, uh, what?