1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

March Contest - DLP Round Robin - Round II

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

Feel free to organise one. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

2. Voice of the Nephilim

Voice of the Nephilim Death Eater DLP Supporter

Sure. If any moderators with control of the WbA forum want to do the behind-the-scenes work (such as setting up the submission forum) I'll make the thread, sort out the judging and perhaps even throw in an entry myself.

3. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Don't you all get it?!? Harry Potter fan fiction is dead! When was the last time a story was added to the library?! Why are the updates in WbA so sporadic? These contests represented a small chance to bring back what once was...sadly they have failed and I blame...joe!

On a more serious note, the DLP anthology has a lot of authors contributing to it and that's probably the reason for the lack of enthusiasm for this contest. Well, that and the whole death of Harry Potter fanfiction.

4. fooboo27

fooboo27 Third Year

More of an "evolution" than death of HP fanfiction...evolution into HP/Dresden Files crossovers!

5. neopyro

neopyro Third Year

I have a question. I've browsed around but haven't noticed a thread answering it either. How are the story showcase catagories selected? Are they voted on? Is there a rotation/pattern? Is there a list somewhere of which categories are upcoming?

Just curious. Now that I have a stable job and schedule, I can start setting aside time to write again and I'd like to know what's upcoming so that I can rise to the challenge of submitting something worthwhile to the showcase.