1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Micro Mafia #1 - OT2R Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

That's what I've been trying to do.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Then you've done a poor job of it. Your assessment of Sesc was a caricature.

3. Bill Door

Then let me try again and don't hammer yet.

4. fontisian

Unvote

I'm listening.

5. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

@BillDoor: Yes, she mentioned voting in one sentence, and then spent the rest of the Day talking about quotes and replies. I can hardly parrot something she never expanded on. That aside, the question should rather be why I was the only one to insist on his votes, because they were bad. The reasons for it given originally didn't match what he said later, and the rest wasn't explained it all. I don't think I want to discuss Rubicon again, though. It didn't even work when I discussed it with him.

I'm happy to hammer, fonti, unless you want to continue the discussion.

6. Sesc

Derp new page. All right, then by all means. But don't ignore half the things I say make up things I never did @BillDoor.

7. Bill Door

Look at everything Sesc has done:

First post(#85):
    Votes Rubicon, doesn't explain it at first
    Pokes Lucky for not saying anything, apparently when i do that it's bad but he gets a free pass at it.
    Gives opinions on each player, me null, Rubicon bad, kai null, fonti town, casts suspicion on Lexi(This is the important part)
    Gives opinon on my governor suggestion
    Then he gives his reasons for voting Rubicon which is just the vote switching stuff that happened.

Second post(#89):
    Discourages Rubicon claiming then says he thinks Rubicon is getting better yet still keeps him a L-1(Also important)

Third post(#96):
    Pokes lucky again for not saying anything
    Some back and forth with Rubicon. Says he wants to stop arguing about it
    Calls Lexi's reads off(Important)

Fourth post(#97):
    Reaction to Lucky's hammer

Fifth post(#109):
    More reaction

Sixth post(#115):
    More on Rubicon's vote switching earlier, this was still the only thing he gave as a reason for lynching him

Seventh post(#116):
    Comment on how lucky's hammer makes him think rubicon might be town

Eight posts(#123):
    More reaction to lucky's hammer

Ninth post(#169):
    Post where he says he think Lucky is more likely to be town that Lexi. This happens after both fonti and me had said the same thing. Apparently it's a scum sign if I say it after fonti but it's fine for him. He also talks about how Lexi's reads are bad, he's said this several times now and yet he still went along with the Rubicon lynch which was lead by Lexi.

Tenth post(#175):
    Reaction to my post about him. All he says with this post is No U. Like seriously this is an OMGUS post.

The important parts:
    His never well explained vote on Rubicon, his only reasoning ever given was how Rubicon switched his votes. He was also the third person on the lynch which is where it went from pressure on Rubicon to a day ending wagon. He repeatedly distanced himself from the Rubicon lynch by saying he liked Rubicon's posts better or thought topher people looked worse(#89, #116) but never switched off it.

His interactions with Lexi. All he ever says about her is that her reads are way off and he thinks she's wrong yet he followed her when it mattered. Lexi's post (#94) where she is uncommitted on Sesc, calls him meh. Lexi then claims that Sesc is the last scum without any explanation. Also look at Lexi's last few posts from the perspective of a Lexi who has accepted she is going to die. She'd try and do what she can to separate herself from her scummate, she would not call them obvious town with no explanation as she did for me.

8. fontisian

Vote Lexicat

I'm not convinced, but I'll let Sesc defend himself.

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Meow~. It's party time~.

10. Sesc

Seriously?

The reason my post read as NO U is because that's exactly what it was. Basically everything you said was untrue. What, pray tell, am I supposed to answer? This one isn't better, except you now you posted references. What do you want me to do with it? I can't muster the energy to respond to all things, so if you want some specific points clarified (lol), ask. Until you do, that's going to be the last post of this kind. You're talking about me, not with me.

Here's my selection of comments, then.

This directly contradicts your previous claim that the only thing I did was to "jump onto the Rubicon bandwagon". And casting "suspicion on Lexi" how? Her reads were off. fonti suspicious and you town, wtf. It doesn't get more off base than that. Why are you now picking things that are simply true and try to argue that's why I'm suspicious?

Also, I'm 100% behind the Rubicon lynch and would lynch him again in the same situation any time. I didn't distance myself from shit. I said I liked his later posts better and tried to get him to explain to me his earlier ones, which he never did. I rephrased my questions when he asked for it, and had Luckylee not hammered, he might have convinced me or he mightn't have, but the way it was, he was lynched, and I'm sticking with that. And wtf, I never said any other people were more suspicious than Rubicon. In fact, I specifically said the opposite (#85). How the hell did you get that meaning out of #89? And #116 was after Luckylee had hammered him. Am I supposed to unvote after he's lynched? The fuck, man.

Finally, because I "only" reacted to Lexi's retarded claiming wish and her wtfreads, this makes me her team-mate -- and yours presumably, because all I ever said about you was that I wanted to hear more from you, and Luckylee's, because all I ever did was to tell him to start playing, and fontisian's, because all I ever said was that she's firmly Town -- which, incidentally, in any of those cases is MORE THAN YOU SAID ABOUT ANYONE.

Seriously. I happy to discuss my reasons for voting Rubicon, I think they are valid, maybe you don't (your vote was a joke-vote for Kai who turned out to be the governor). But the rest's just one big pile of wat, and I'm going to leave that there.

11. fontisian

Yep, Sesc is town. Let's lynch Lexi already.

12. Sesc

One more thing. Here's your history.

#5 is fluff, #7 is fluff + the governor plan. Then you spent time talking about your mistake (which I still don't see as too decisive), and about what everyone thought about your idea (#9, #13, #21), and deflected fontisian's questions (#23, #25). All of those are oneliners.

#29, #32 is the governor again, #34 is "This game has been a lot of meh so far.", and after all that non-content resp. governor-fixation, you then ask Luckylee for more content (#45). If #34 was bad, #48 is worse, and #51 ("Day 1 is pretty important in every game") is downright nonsensical. At this point, you've given up trying and all you're doing is pushing your postcounter. And then you disappear until after the lynch.

Thats's why people have been suspicious of you, and I entirely agree. I'm Town, fonti's Town, Luckylee and Lexicat can't both be Mafia, and you have done exactly nothing this game except telling other people to make something happen, posting funny oneliners -- and now telling me I'm scum.

13. Sesc

Right.

Vote: Lexicat

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hurray. Also if I'm NK'd tonight I will still be happy. I got Lexi lynched wooo~

---------- Post automerged at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I'm hype due to meta reasons*

15. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

“When everything was beautiful and nothing hurt...”

-- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five

Vote Count
    (3 to lynch)

Lexicat (3) - Ruckyree, fontisian, Sesc
    Ruckyree (1) - Lexicat

Abstain (1) Bill Door

Lexicat has been lynched. She was a mafia goon.

It is now Night 2. Get your night actions in to me within 24 hours. If you do, the day might start early.

16. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Posts cutting like a knife, this kitty only had one life. /filler

17. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

“The future is already here. It's just unevenly distributed.”
    -- William Gibson, Neuromancer

fontisian has been killed. She was a town vanilla.

Livelist!
    1. Ruckyree
    2. Sesc
    3. Bill Door

It is now Day 3.

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.

You have until December 18 @ 6:00 PM PAC to lynch, or else the mafia wins by default.

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Welp. Sesc, Billdoor. Time to convince me which one of you isn't scum.

19. Bill Door

Yeah I'm really drunlk atm so give me like 12 hours till I can make any posts that make senve. But I don't think I jave anyrthing to day that I haven't already said.

20. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I'll allow it. But considering Fonti's dying wish was to lynch you...