1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

These aren't the scum you're looking for.

2. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    umm, well my post about lynching him was 90% a joke, first of all.

---------- Post automerged at 21:05 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

wait dafuq fonti? you have him in orange third from the bottom, who are you talking and referring to?

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

??? was joke ?

4. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    i'm confused and bored.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

So, the Star Wars movie was really good. Von and I saw it last night.

6. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

You are late to the Jan lynching party, that was last night, ended in a disaster.

Today we are a happy family, you can try again 1 hour before the day ends because that is the new custom around here.

I don't speak /that/ that well, but after talking to my protocol druid i have to say the answer is - maybe! (He is not working propably ever since his friend r2 died)

7. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

No spoilers pls. Seeing it this weekend.

Also hi KaiDASH.

Do you have a read on LochNess?

Because I skimmed your ISO and I'm pretty sure you've literally never mentioned her this game.

8. KaiDASH

Well at least one of us was trying to be subtle

9. Delphine

Delphine First Year

why do I always lose posts when I'm almost done with them and trying to c-p them so I don't lose them

I know you know that von knows that you know that von thinks that you tend not to try to seriously push on him on D1 when you're scum so like aaah wifom +2 paranoia.

Re: KaiDASH

He is very null, and given how many townleans I have, could easily be scum. I wish I knew how to go about trying to read him better. The things I do like about him is that he is very much not self-conscious and his early Rubicon push (though I would find it townier if there was more, uh, sustained caring present?). Well, and he's funny. I am kinda surprised that he's not more against the amount of trying to find town : trying to find scum going on ITT, which is what inspired one of my questions to him. He did allude to thinking there's a sleeper scum, but the lack of uh addressing most of those people or questioning those townreads is a bit worrisome. So my impression is that as scum, he's not too concerned about the gamestate - has at least one buddy that's doing well.

---------- Post automerged at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Like, considering that on Wednesday I had the exact thought, "yknow if von is in a role-related quicktopic with someone currently it is very probably Storm," I don't actually feel like I have more information than I did then? It's like an awkward repeat of Day 1 only I'm busier and I don't have any feedback on how much I should be reevaluating the game.

---------- Post automerged at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Sorry Jan my point was not actually to make you dig up a bunch of quotes, more to just give me a sense of whether you were reminded of a specific scum game or moment of his - like if anything in particular was reminiscent in your mind. Because it feels to me like you're being tunnely on him in particular and I'm trying to figure out where your head's at w/r/t that. But it is news to me that this style is new (I v much skimmed Hannibal so etc.) so I'll bear that in mind. My q in https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=884259&postcount=635 still stands.

And I don't pity you (hope you're okay though <3), and I'm sorry if it came out that way, I just see it as extra motivation for me to try to get past the block I have in figuring you out. Because I feel lame for not having a real stance on you.

10. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    bingo. but it would totally occur to her as mafia - she's used it as mafia when she senses she can't get a certain lynch of a person under formal or wants to parlay seeming towny for re-evaluating into pushing on another town.

but she's done it more often as town when the person strongly appeals to her as misguided town to either get the correct read or to figure out their partners.

but, am I the only person who finds it INCREDIBLY WEIRD that you are not voting for Proph, who you've called obvious mafia all game? and yet you still have him in your group of mafia???

and you have jan in your maifa now, too?!?!? you called that a shit lynch at the EOD yesterday

wtf? and why is nobody else pressuring you for this?!?

---------- Post automerged at 01:24 ---------- Previous post was at 00:57 ----------

can you explain who you were responding to and who you were referring to?

11. Delphine

Delphine First Year

^ was joke? tho maybeu knew that.

rubicon explaining his vote would be cool!!

i loveu yguys <3

12. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Not much I actually want to respond directly to, on second thought. I'm probably being silly about Newcomb so I'll go sit in the corner. But thanks Newcomb for responding to my fonti questions. Without some major developments I won't be reconsidering on Delphine. Probably likewise for fonti (but I already gave your read on me about you, get your own!).

It's funny that fonti and I seemed to come to the same conclusions about snowvon and both be wrong. Whoops? And I guess Jan is probably town for realizing that or being adamant about it?

Rubicon seems to be townsiding but I don't get his vote on Koalas when he's been railing on Proph for a while now. I kind of want to lynch him more than Proph because of Proph's EOD but I will say the EOD was enough to make me pause but until he makes a decent case for someone besides Delphine I won't hesitate to lynch him today, either.

KaiDASH hasn't interacted much or let me into their mindset. I have no idea what the Jan thing he brought up earlier was. Would kill anytime.

ummm, who left?

Koalas - no strong feelings. don't honestly recall much off the top of my head. would be making up shit if I said anything more tbh.

jan - stilll kinda seems on the wrong side of a few people? says he's willing to reconsider but idk. if he is town it's not as obvious as I'd expect. if he's mafia he's not advocating for support to push his agenda tbh, which is odd and a bit resigned feeling? or maybe he has been but it's just gaining zero traction like he said, so what can you do?

LochNess - seems very pure and new (or rather, rusty) but excited about the game? some towny kinds of interjections, isn't really pushing scum. only see her on a team with a strong partner or two like fonti/x or newcomb/x, probably the former more than the latter.

that's preeeeeeetty much where I'm at.

---------- Post automerged at 02:10 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

LOL....

LMFAO hahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

---------- Post automerged at 02:11 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

i don't get how fonti's line is a joke I guess :(

13. Newcomb

I for one am not impressed with what Proph's done with his new lease on life.

Kinda down to lunch Proph or Rubicon. Not feeling as great as I was about my Jan vote but prooobably still up for it?

I want KaiDASh to answer my question.

Can't really see myself lynching outside those 4 toDay.

---------- Post automerged at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

It really feels like Proph is just doing the minimum amount to get townread.

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    yeah i guess. if he came out today with some thoughts about the flashwagon, the people involved, anything new, that would have made me even consider defending him today... but like, he countered fonti's points today and then... nothing. so...

---------- Post automerged at 02:30 ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 ----------

UGH NO

like.. read 624 - he agrees with your state of the game and if anything wants to bump LochNess up, which I would agree with. what the fuck is his wincon as mafia? to get me/us to be paranoid of each other? the second he flips mafia a lot of what he's saying will be treated as wifom meant to instill doubt, but, in the meantime, is he along for the ride to bus the rest of his team??

wtffff

15. KaiDASH

Hi yourself.

Lochness is kind of just there. I haven't had cause to think on her further and it seems like nobody else has either.

I don't want to lynch her right now.

--

Hey Jan what should we do here?

16. Newcomb

Ugh you're right. I'd literally forgotten about that post.

Okay so thought experiment time.

Let's treat you, myself, Delphine, fonti, and Snowvon as the town group no one will vote on. The weird thing about the game is that it's never really evolved from that state. It keeps snapping back to it, as it were.

Doesn't that indicate it's mafia motivated?

Like this agenda is being pushed by those outside the group as well.

Everyone in the game is not contesting it. But 3 (likely) of us are mafia and they're okay with it.

But then I just go... well fuck I have good reasons for each of those individual townreads.

I'm honestly kind of stumped. I don't really know how to advance the game state other than just lynch outside thst group and hope it really is an easy game.

17. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    that's why i've been saying I feel like I've made a mistake. but fonti is resistant to reconsidering you and delphine, and while I was, too, it just doesn't seem to make much sense unless the mafia just don't see a way in this game? idk, say we lynch proph and he's town, it'll be interesting to see where the game goes, for sure. I just don't want things to completely fall apart at that point just because people can't see that kind of coming. I would totally not be surprised at this point.

18. Story Content: Votecount 2.1
    Citrus

Citrus First Year

Votecount 2.1

Really? I thought it was kinda meh (don't respond to this, though technically talking about Star Wars in thread is relevant)

Votecount to follow:

Official Votecount 2.1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    KaiDASH (2): Prophylaxis (#550), Snowvon (#552)
    Prophylaxis (2): KaiDASH (#603), Fontisian (#633)

Jan (1): Newcomb (#526)
    Koalas (1): Rubicon (#632)

Abstain / No Placed Vote (5): Jan, Koalas, dLGN, LochNess, Delphine

With 11 alive, it takes a majority of 6 to lynch. If 8 votes are placed on a single player at any time, day will immediately end with a hard lynch.

Day 2 ends in 35 hours: Day End

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Unvote

Man, I hate to be that asshole kinda-townfirm who doesn't do anything, but. I have no idea what to do rn.

I agree with Delphine that Rubicon's vote is weird. He lists Prophylaxis as scum but votes for Koalas, who's more or less V/LA.

Loch...eh? Just sort of pops in, says something or other, then disappears again. I'll look at her posts in a sec, but aside from that one time she was voting me over Proph for whatever reason, I can't remember a single thing she's said.

I've liked some things about Rubicon and I'm ??? about the rest of him.

Proph seems to be lying low, but also like. It's the holidays and junk.

And like, the longer this pregnant silence goes on, the more paranoid I am that literally the entire scumteam is in the townblock.

20. Newcomb

It's me/fonti/dLGN, Snowvon. Keep up.

For real though, my gun-to-my-head answer is two of the lurkers and one of the town block.

Rubicon/Delphine/Proph.

?