1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #7 - Concussion Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, May 5, 2016.

1. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Jason should answer that question too and to clarify it a bit, are there any in there you disagree with and if so then why?

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

I've always been a pretty big proponent of not pointing fingers on the first day. But hey, for some reason I still show up on people's scum radars. But in the words of demon: My shell is one hundred percent green.

3. demonturtle

demonturtle Squib

Acionyx I guess there's no benefit for scum, but it just seems weird. How about you? What are your reads?

Miner is a liar! I am the only turtle around here.

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Miner, where exactly have you played before?

5. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Dang so sloth beat me to calling two scum I'm miffed

6. Jason

Jason Squib

High Score:
    If you're talking about the town to scum list then I don't agree or disagree with any yet. Honestly I don't know how people can seemingly figure it all out after one post from the person. I'm waiting a bit longer to make my opinion.

Except for the Jason part of course, I obviously know the answer to that one. How can you be so sure that I'm town already?

7. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Titus is a witch and miner probably is as well

Demon/Jason/Citrus probably town

Kiiiiiind of a townlean on font/vaimes

Newcomb needs to wake up and frolic with me

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

fontisian with friends and recently been messing around on epicmafia.com

I'm pretty bad TBH.

And demonturtle I may not be a turtle, but I am green and I own turtle shells ;).

9. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Aaand the townread is solidified

Read the posts of the player(s) in question and ask yourself if that's something you feel like scum would risk saying or if it's a way town would genuinely answer

Try it with titus please!

10. Jason

Jason Squib

High Score:
    Acionyx you said that Titus and miner are witches. What are those/what do they do in the game?

11. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Witch=Mafia/Scum/Flavorfulevilnamehere

12. Miner

Miner Order Member

Right now there's an equally likely chance of yall analyzing and lynching a power role than there is of getting a witch.

13. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Ah.

This isn't epicmafia. Roles will not give us enough information to make up for no lynching, and the majority of analysis will be behavior based. Consequently, we will be lynching every Day (Day meaning "day phase" in this and future cases.)

Jason: Personally, I think you're very town for questioning Acio's townread on you. Likewise, demonturtle reads fairly town for a general lack of guile in her posts.

Acio: Could you explain your Citrus and Miner reads?

I liked that Sloth wrote up a readslist so early on, and will give him a slight town lean for it.

---------- Post automerged at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

We will gain information from the wagons and positions people take today that is invaluable. You'll find most decent setups on forums disincentivize no lynching.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Stop trying to push something we all know to be null as scummy. You not even bothering to ask or look into my vibes is also a red flag that you're scum.

---------- Post automerged at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Yeah, you see that's not how scumhunting works... *squints*

15. Miner

Miner Order Member

So is no position bad? o.o

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Why are you buddying as opposed to doing anything? You didn't exactly claim the noob card here, so why are you active lurking and buddying like one?

---------- Post automerged at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

If you have no positions, you should rectify that ASAP.

I hate RVS, but it's usually the best thing we have to get the game going.

17. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    For citrus it's mostly 38 plus scumreading titus; I don't think citrus tries a repeat of WH14 stuff and has a teammate chainsaw for him at the same time and not as weakly as titus would be doing

Miner's immediately dodging questions and writing it off with not caring about day one (and yes I saw the epicmafia mention)

---------- Post automerged at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Dang titus trying to focus his targets on themselves instead of looking for outside interactions

(Scum like to yell at people instead of looking for connections because they get to fake looking tough without taking any risks or having to actually put in effort following several lines of thought)

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

Ah well, I'm honestly not trying to dodge questions. I don't have much of a stance because I'm too newb to really get a read on people. Seems to me, though, that the general suspicion is on Titus and myself.

To answer an earlier question by Sloth that I didn't see, I personally suspect Citrine, more because he fp claimed, even though early claiming generally isn't supposed to help (I think), than anything else he said. But I'm not going to vote until there's a more compelling reason to do so than that.

19. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Okay is there anyone in the thread you've liked so far then?

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

I like fontisian, but that's simply because she helped kind of clarify the best way to play these types of mafia games. And also for explaining why epic is bad (it is, I suck at it, the logic doesn't add up for me.)

Other than Jason, who seems to be as blue as they come based on responses, I've really got very little to go off.