1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #7 - Concussion Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, May 5, 2016.

1. Jason

Jason Squib

High Score:
    Miner, is blue obvious? Because if it is I do seem really obvious looking at my last posts. I'm too clueless to actually do anything worthwhile yet!

2. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Font do you disagree with anything I've said about titus so far? And what's your opinion on their vote for demonturtle?

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I am deliberately not sharing my view on Titus at the moment. Ask me again tomorrow.

4. Miner

Miner Order Member

I get a lack of deceit (plus the fact that you're new) from you Jason. And also the fact that you wanted to ask how other people believed you were blue compounded it.

5. Jason

Jason Squib

High Score:
    miner, I would love if I actually turned out to be be scum after everyone collectively decided that I'm town. Alas, everyone guessed correctly, there's no use in trying to hide it anymore.

About my question though, I was actually genuinely curious about why people were so convinced about me-but to me at least it seems like I was badly trying to trick people!

I have started to form a few opinions though. I agree with Acio about Titus for one(so far at least).

At last! A post from me with an actual opinion and no noob questions!

6. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    You should vote him then if you don't have someone you want more; I can understand hesitance when you're new but you aren't going to end the world and town voting forces scum to do the same if they want to keep up the facade (which makes their job more difficult and opens more chances for them to slip)

7. Titus

Titus Squib

No. Scum like to theory spec and paint behaviors as scummy rather than motivations. It's page 1. No one will have solve the game.

You mad scum bro?

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Titus, in what way is Acio buddying or acting like a newb? He did mention that he has a fair bit of mafia experience.

Plus, he has like...a lot of posts on this page interacting with people.

---------- Post automerged at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

:I

what are you doing

9. Miner

Miner Order Member

Obviously there's no sure thing Jason but you give off a strong town vibe, is all. Although less and less now that you keep reiterating that you're a noob. I've lost to noobclaims before...

In other news, it seems as though the more you interact the less you're suspected. Which is interesting in and of itself.

10. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

KaiDASH you're letting me down. More Trump memes. We had a deal.

[​IMG]

@everyone else I just got back from work. Taking a shower/eating, then I'll start actually playing.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

12. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Trying to initiate a slapfight instead of pursuing me in an actually productive fashion

Anyone who wants to tell me how her telling me/demon "you are scum blah blah" is useful in getting other people to vote or act in a way that can be read by all means do so

---------- Post automerged at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Newcomb now that you're here plz help

Font/Citrus/Von/Titus/Sloth how would you rank them best to worst

13. Titus

Titus Squib

What are you reading? There's nothing in his posts but hollow theory and buddying.

---------- Post automerged at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Burden shifting. You're trying to make other people prove I am town for breaking us out of RVS rather thanscumhunting or doing anything yourself. Whining about being suspected for the wrong reasons does zilch or sort anyone.

14. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Then vote me! And push other people to vote me!

Because I'm sure not gonna do it

15. Titus

Titus Squib

I am voting your buddy. I will gladly switch if people vote you.

Again, note how this post isn't designed to ferret my alignment, but to try and appeal to emotions.

16. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

As of post #91…

--
    @demonturtle
    Indeed, you were Town in there. What was your general impression of the game? How did you feel you did?

So wait, he’s your only read, and it’s a scummy one and where’s your vote…?
    I don’t necessarily agree with your logic but I follow it, so the odd part is your hesitation to vote.

That scummy post is scummy.
    (‘Cause it was posted within a minute of Newcomb’s vote, was incredibly pointless and doesn’t react at all to the vote placed on your scumread.)

--
    @Citrus
    Nah, your play is to claim priest. It was actually pointed out before. Why the deviation?

--
    @Titus
    Indeed. You should really make more of an effort to help us out of it /prods how about an analysis?
    How’s your sister?

Acio/demonturtle is what you’re pushing? Don’t get tunnelvision. What are your reads on others?

--
    @miner
    This is a nearly word-for-word repeat of what demonturtle says a couple of posts. From two newbies, it seems like coaching.

You probably should. It means you’re my highest scum read.
    Ever played scum before?

--
    @Jason
    …Good god, this is so town I have to shield my eyes from the pure white light glowing from it. It’s like a virgin on her wedding night.
    Jason, you want to analyze more. Tell me who you think is the most suspicious and why.

--
    @Von
    At this point? Mostly means I don’t like their faces.
    But it’s slowly taking shape.

Von, what are your thoughts on Citrus’ opening? Was your vote RVS?

--
    @fonti
    …I’m sorry, have you not gone on record saying that posting a readlist early in the game is pointless? Am I thinking of someone else or…?
    Talk to me about Acio.
    Also you mentioned epicmafia, how would that affect Miner’s play?
    Also, how’ve you been, my adorable student? /gives white rose

--
    @Acionyx
    Oh I see, I’m excluded. FINE. I’ll bring my own reads.
    And it’ll have blackjacks.
    And hookers.
    But only the kind that find it empowering and are only doing it to pay for their Doctorate degrees.

While I’m doing that, elaborate on why Titus is scum.

Also you didn’t answer my question: Based on your experience, who's the biggest threat as scum in your opinion?

--
    Votes and more incoming. Stay tuned.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hi. How are you?

---------- Post automerged at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

1. Yes. As scum. While trying to mislynch town!Moridin.
    2. He's a person who exists.
    3. They're, uh, pretty bad over there.
    4. I've been contemplating murdering my pupils who don't treat me with proper respect. Oh,and I've noticed a pattern.

18. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Hmmmmm

Case on demon:

Case on me:

Seems like there's more points against me! And the only vote on demon right now isssss… Titus.

So someone has a more substantial case on one scum candidate than another and is the only vote on either. What reason could they have for avoiding the other oh that's right demon's a newer player and would be easier to actually lynch and scum are traditionally lazy as shit.

19. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

Tale as old as time...~

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Lol I think I'm just gonna sit down and shut up until I start getting voted. Pretty sure talking is making shit worse.