1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mouse Scroll Wheel Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by CBH, Mar 22, 2017.

1. CBH

CBH Sixth Year

The scroll wheel on my mouse doesn't seem to be working on DLP anymore. I haven't noticed issues on any other website or program so I don't believe its related to hardware in anyway.

Any ideas on what could be causing this or further info I can provide to solve it?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  2. Guru Meditation Error

Guru Meditation Error Squib

High Score:
    I've read that certain browser extensions can issues with scrolling that only show up on certain sites. You may want to try disabling all of your extensions. If that fixes it you can then narrow down the extensions and replace the problematic extension with something else.

Other reasons I've seen include bugs in OS X (if you're on a Mac), and some issues with multiple monitors where detaching the secondary monitors from the computers and then reattaching them fixed the issue.

Good luck.

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

DLP hasn't changed at all, it must be something with your browser (e.x. extensions). Try disabling your extensions.

Moving to Tech Support.