1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

My God, She's Even Worse in Motion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vegemeister, Jul 13, 2008.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Fix'd

They're all reversible, as she's loaded by now.

2. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I edited a load more in :p And I wasn't taking plastic surgery into account. And even that can't change the width of your shoulders, as far as I know.

You know, the thought of Wright reading my post, crying and having a complete self-image breakdown actually made me feel guilty for a bit.

But then I remembered she's got a load of fansites to boost her ego. We're just ego karma.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  3. MofoNofo

MofoNofo Seventh Year

There must be something to like about her. Why would so many people like her, then?

Maybe she has that nice personality trait thing, or something or other.

That, or the fact that she's "Ginny".

4. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Question:
    Answer:
    As for Bonnie Wright reading this, I think she already has...

*Stares at Mara*

5. Jaba

Jaba Backtraced

The redneck infested area of Fl. Panhandle
    There are a couple of alright looking pictures of her out that at least make her look average. But other than that, she's just a plain ugly fucking girl. Simple as that. If you think she's attractive(Mara) good for you because you obviously see something I don't.

6. Torak

Torak Death Eater

Dam we still on this? Bonnie is a ugly girl but she is making money. Can't knock that hustle.;)

7. Mara

Mara First Year

Look. What I saying is that she is reasonably good looking, as in she's not ugly. She's not stunningly gorgeous, but she's not (in my view) horribly ugly.

I don't care what her personality is like, I don't know her. I don't think she can act all that well myself. But that's not the point, the point in it seemed that some of you were assuming that she had a horrible personality and can't act because you think she's ugly.

MofoNofo: Why do you think I'm vain? I never said I'm good looking (I think I'm quite plain looking, actually), all I said was that you can't say people are ugly if you have never seen them.

If you don't like Wright, fair enough.

But what seems to be happening here is jumping on the bandwagon because 'everyone else hates her', saying that she deserves to die because she is ugly (of all things) is completely unnecessary, and horribly petty.

From reading this thread I would think a lot of you are sociopaths.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  8. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

From reading this thread I would think you are a troll.

9. Mara

Mara First Year

Why? Because I have my own opinion and don't blindly follow the herd?

10. D-Sloopo

D-Sloopo Second Year

I kind of agree with Mara on the whole "She's not ugly as sin" deal. I mean sure, she's not the greatest looking person in the world, in fact she looks like some of the girls I went to school with. She's just an average looking person. I thinks she's fugly as sin when she's playing the part of Ginny, but otherwise she's just another mediocre looking person.

11. kalantha

kalantha Sixth Year

Look this topic is the same repetitive thing. Okay sure 95% of the people on this forum think she's ugly, and Mara you think she's okay looking. I understand and agree, but there are always people who won't and will call you a troll. Seriously though just accept the fact that you can't change their opinion and they can't change yours and it'll be better. Don't take to heart what they call you.

/rant

12. Mara

Mara First Year

I don't want to change their option. I just want them to have some respect for other people, and not claim that someone being ugly is enough reason for them to "deserve" to die.

I don't care what you think of Wright, one way or another. You're entitled to your opinion. But this is completely over the top.

13. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

...It's the internet.

I get what you're saying, but that only applies to real life. No one here really thinks she should 'die' - it's just (at best) locker room talk and (at worst) e-posturing. Relax a bit.

Like Torak said, Bonnie Wright has a coupla million reasons as to why she wouldn't give two-shits about what a bunch of sociopaths say about her. Said reasons are sitting in the bank.

14. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

No, she is a troll, not because she desagrees with most of the forum's users on the topic at hand, but because in doing so, she attacked the ones who disagreed with her first. She took it personal, and brought it down upon us on a personal level.

This thread is not about how wonderful of a Person Bonnie Wright is, but about her good looks, or lack of thereof and her bad acting.

Of course we don't know her, but I, for one, don't want to, or pretend to. I'm just stating an exaggerated opinion on what I've seen of her in and outside the movies.

Reality is that the girl is not ugly as sin, but plain at best (but again, too plain to be the Ginny the books portray), and that most of this forums would hit her even sober, but we were having fun, until she took it personal and seriously.

15. Mara

Mara First Year

You notice my first post in this thread.

All I said was that I think Bonnie Wright is reasonably attractive, nothing more.

Also, thank you for completely missing the point of what I've been trying to say. :)

- Note: I'm not going to reply again, this is going nowhere and is turning into an argument.

Edit: I apologise from making this personal. It was not my intention. I had (and have) just had enough of people judging other person (on looks, or something else); it effects me personally I and got a little overzealous about it all.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  16. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Anyways.

I wonder how many girls tried out for Ginny's role? The books were fairly popular when the movies dropped, so enough interest would've drawn out a number of young girls to try out.

17. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Reiterating my point for the new girl who thinks Bonnie is normal. Wait, no, she said she was reasonably attractive. Eh, still works. Chick in the middle is reasonably attractive. Bonnie is reasonably ugly. Tinn is reasonably horrifying.

18. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    You sound excited at the prospect of young girls 'trying out'

EDIT: LOL MARA IS A BEAST.

19. Mara

Mara First Year

I love you too, Martin.

20. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Way to stick to your guns there, cupcake.

Not open for further replies.