1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto. Rise to power

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by danil123, Jun 1, 2016.

1. danil123

danil123 Squib

High Score:
    Hello! I recently read fanfics such as Nightfall, Reaching for a dream, Sharingan devil.

I want to read something similar, where Naruto develops his powers during story such as inner gates, fox cloak, senjutsu, maybe dojutsu. Would be cool if he could steal chakra of bijuu and in the end become Juubi jinchuuriki.

Naruto must be intelligent and badass like in RFaD. I want epic and good fights, Nightfall is very good example. Also Naruto may bed a lot of women or love one, but NO SLASH.

He doesn't divulge his secrets or techniques because he is kind or friendly, he must have something from it.
    I believe that Sharingan Devil is amazing story with strong Naruto and amazing fights but fanfic is so depresseing I was forced to drop it. So if someone is desperate and suffers let it be enemies of main character, not himself.

Also I like big stories 150k+ words.
    Your offer may not meet all criteria but the more the better.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

My eyes hurt trying to read that.
    danil123 - In the future try to clean up your posts. Put an extra space between your paragraphs, etc.

Since you say that all criteria aren't required, I offer you Life in Konoha's ANBU. It is a long story (150k+ as you wished). In this story Naruto is a badass and there are plenty of epic, awesome fights. Naruto is smart, though I haven't read RFaD to confirm if he is smart in the same way.

I hope you enjoy the fic. Welcome to DLP! ...but seriously, post better.

3. Inert

Inert Headmaster

Look up Kenchi618 on ff.net. You'd probably be occupied by his stuff for quite some time.